Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Televised Poker
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 07-21-2005, 09:19 PM

Default Re: A question for Dynasty????

[ QUOTE ]
How does Mike Omalley make a post into a locked thread? Is this how its gonna work now? That threads are opened for only who you choose and locked for everybody else? And i like when its opened for him he starts a flame war LOL! What is going on? You open just for him so he can insult vince but its locked for everybodyelse? I mean you just set the rules we are abiding by them but don't you (and who you choose to let post in locked threads) have to abide by the rules as well? That is just so unfair to let Omalley take a cheap shot and we're not allowed to respond.

[/ QUOTE ]

I hope this is sarcastic. They should have an IQ requirement for posting.
Old 07-21-2005, 09:22 PM

Look Dynasty this guy has insulted me in 2 different posts. He is following me and trying to bate me into a flamewar. I am being the bigger man. Get him away from me.
Old 07-21-2005, 09:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Look Dynasty this guy has insulted me in 2 different posts. He is following me and trying to bate me into a flamewar. I am being the bigger man. Get him away from me.

[/ QUOTE ]

theres this thing, the ignore button.
Old 07-21-2005, 09:28 PM

Default Re: A moderators job is to encorage participation.

I agree. A new thread was uncalled for, I apologize. At the same time I don't think I like you so I'm putting you on ignore. Just the same thanks for your reply. Have a nice life. Leave mine alone. Dynasty should be made aware that the title moderator does not mean that this is his forum. Or don't you agree. Oops don't answer that I won't read it. you are on ignore. Maybe Mike O malley will reply. He seems to think that it's silly to challenge the modrstor's power. Maybe they are buddies. Who knows.

Vince

Vince
Old 07-21-2005, 09:33 PM

Default Re: Flame Wars Won\'t Be Allowed

Thank you.
Old 07-21-2005, 09:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]

I hope this is sarcastic.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's not sarcastic. Omalley posted 15 minutes after the thread was locked. Do you know who Mike O'malley is? If you did you might not wonder why he gets special undeserved treatment. You might ask the same question smoothcall is asking or anyone else that thinks dynasty might be abusing his authority.

Vince
Old 07-21-2005, 09:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I agree. A new thread was uncalled for, I apologize. At the same time I don't think I like you so I'm putting you on ignore. Just the same thanks for your reply. Have a nice life. Leave mine alone. Dynasty should be made aware that the title moderator does not mean that this is his forum. Or don't you agree. Oops don't answer that I won't read it. you are on ignore. Maybe Mike O malley will reply. He seems to think that it's silly to challenge the modrstor's power. Maybe they are buddies. Who knows.

Vince

Vince

[/ QUOTE ]

when i read that thread, the option to reply to mike o'malley's post was not greyed out. for some reason, the last post in the thread seemed to not be locked.

maybe it was a timing thing, but after the thread was locked it appeared i had the ability to reply to o'malley's post only.

there is nothing dynasty did to allow mike to post. it was a weird bug. i almost posted a reply, but had nothing to say.
Old 07-21-2005, 09:59 PM

It looks like you can reply but you can't, i tried. the reply button opens but when you hit to submit says locked. unless its different again i tried before.
Old 07-21-2005, 10:17 PM

Default Re: Flame Wars Won\'t Be Allowed

I disagree and you are stupid! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 07-21-2005, 10:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
How does Mike Omalley make a post into a locked thread? Is this how its gonna work now? That threads are opened for only who you choose and locked for everybody else? And i like when its opened for him he starts a flame war LOL! What is going on? You open just for him so he can insult vince but its locked for everybodyelse? I mean you just set the rules we are abiding by them but don't you (and who you choose to let post in locked threads) have to abide by the rules as well? That is just so unfair to let Omalley take a cheap shot and we're not allowed to respond.

[/ QUOTE ]

Instead of making accusations, why don't you ask questions first?

I have no idea how Mike O'Malley was able to post in that thread. But, I certainly didn't open it up just for him.
Closed Thread