Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-20-2005, 08:12 PM

Default Re: Granny Mae Bonus Gone?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
amazing that granny spam can still be posted here. If I posted my bonus codes on here, I'd be out of here on a rail.

[/ QUOTE ]

because you would be freeloading by posting your codes here.

'nuff said

[/ QUOTE ]

You pay $200 to advertise in the classified section maam. The fault of this site is that there is not a classified forum to discuss these things.

I don't have anything against you Granny, but most of the time when I see these types of posts here it is related to you. Hence why you are the one taking the beating.
Old 07-20-2005, 08:16 PM

but most of the time when I see these types of posts here it is related to you

but you don't see me enter the threads. i answer the questions via PM because as i have said before, i was a poster long before i was an advertiser. i will be a poster long after as well.

J_B, i have never had problems with you either, but you certainly can't expect me to control people's posts. i maintain that i have been a model advertiser by way of my behaivor when these threads arise. however, you won't see any more GRANNY bonus threads so this should make you and other's happy.

peace
Old 07-21-2005, 01:33 AM

I hate these attacks. Granny has spent much more then the $200 in question over the years and without advertisers like them this forum could not exist. There would not be the resources to pay for the bandwidth and hard drive space needed. If someone has a question about an offer that is/was advertised why is it spam to answer? Is it spam when someone asks Gaming Club guy something? True Poker? What about Poker Mountain's rep? They dont even advertise here. I am not knocking any of them, I wish more reps would brave the zoo.

I guess it is only OK to answer questions if you do NOT advertise here is what that post implies. I will tell you something though, if someone asked something about my site or an ad I was running here I would answer it, why wouldnt I? Now if someone starts shilling posts to promote their own spam that is a different story.
Old 07-21-2005, 02:00 AM

[ QUOTE ]

business is business and they are a pubic company.

[/ QUOTE ]

I know it's a typo, and I know what you meant, but I lol'd.
Sorry to see the bonus go, I was going to try out that site soon. I'll have to check my Card Player for the other.
Old 07-21-2005, 02:31 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I hate these attacks. Granny has spent much more then the $200 in question over the years and without advertisers like them this forum could not exist. There would not be the resources to pay for the bandwidth and hard drive space needed. If someone has a question about an offer that is/was advertised why is it spam to answer? Is it spam when someone asks Gaming Club guy something? True Poker? What about Poker Mountain's rep? They dont even advertise here. I am not knocking any of them, I wish more reps would brave the zoo.

I guess it is only OK to answer questions if you do NOT advertise here is what that post implies. I will tell you something though, if someone asked something about my site or an ad I was running here I would answer it, why wouldnt I? Now if someone starts shilling posts to promote their own spam that is a different story.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 07-21-2005, 02:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]
amazing that granny spam can still be posted here. If I posted my bonus codes on here, I'd be out of here on a rail.

[/ QUOTE ]
You are just another idiot looking to start a fight.
Old 07-21-2005, 02:39 AM

STFU, your killing my buzz. Whine, whine whine. Go to bed already.
Old 07-21-2005, 02:56 AM

[ QUOTE ]
i maintain that i have been a model advertiser by way of my behaivor when these threads arise. however, you won't see any more GRANNY bonus threads so this should make you and other's happy.

peace

[/ QUOTE ]

Sexual innuendo towards Mason is behavior typical of a model advertiser? I'd expect him to think that to be a little weird to have all his advertisers behave that way. But if you say so...
Old 07-21-2005, 04:48 AM

[ QUOTE ]
it will probably still work for now, but i have requested it be deactivated. the request was made this morning, so i doubt they have gotten to it yet. go for it, you should be fine. if by some chance it does not work, support will certainly give you the 25% bonus after the fact.

[/ QUOTE ]
I was going to wait a couple weeks before hitting Paradise, but after seeing this thread I decided to sign up tonight. Used the code, and was credited the $100 without any problems. So it's still working for now.
Old 07-21-2005, 05:05 AM

Cam i wanted to use this bonus this week, So Granny you lost profits from this?

Unfortunate, I was hoping to clear it on .50/1 [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] dam!

ANy chance you can give me a new $100 bonus code? i have no idea where to find it?

Ignore this if its breaking forum rules, Thanks.