Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > One-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-20-2005, 03:07 PM

Default Re: Breach of conduct

Dear David,

Thank you for contacting us.

We do see that the conversation between these players was indeed inappropriate. Hence we have conducted a detailed investigation on both the accounts to check for any possible team play between them.

We have looked into all the necessary aspects of their history in our card room and we would like to share with you these important facts that helped us arrive at a conclusion:

1- Both these players are coming from DIFFERENT STATES in USA.

2- This is the ONLY TOURNAMENT where they have shared tables, in their entire association with this card room.

3- We have gone through all the game records of this tournament and confirm that there is no sign of collusion involved. Also note that we have focused not only on the hands in which the player has been involved, but also all the hands in which they have been together by themselves.

However, we do agree that the table conversation that transpired between these players is inappropriate to say the least. As a result of this report and consequent investigation, we have now

1) Flagged their accounts to periodically review the activities in these accounts.
2) Issued stern warnings to both the players, informing them about possible sterner actions in case such activities are repeated in their account.

David, we thank you for getting this to our notice, as this is in keeping with our priority of keeping up the integrity of this card room. It indeed is heartening to have players like you in this card room who care about the integrity of our games.

Contact us anytime, we are available around the clock to assist you with your account related questions and suggestions.

Sincerely,
Old 07-20-2005, 03:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I assumed this went away at higher buy-ins, that sucks. Granted, the time I had Kings and two guys worked out that they had 8s and KQ but would both call and check it down was nice. I trippled up, and they somehow felt it was their right to be pissed off when I flipped over the winning hand. "NEITHER OF US HIT WTF?"

[/ QUOTE ]

that karma crap works out nice sometimes.
I might have mentioned it to them. Unlikely they would have understood. But on their deathbed, when they recieve total enlightenment, they would remember you.
Old 07-20-2005, 03:31 PM

Dear Mr. XXXX,

Thank you for your message.

Our poker Department have confirmed that, despite the players involved behaved wrongly discussing the cards they pretended to have, this did not affect the course of the hand.

We assure that our Investigation Team will take action accordingly to garantee a fair play among the players in our tables.

Kind Regards,
Valentina
Eurobet Customer Services
Old 07-20-2005, 03:35 PM

Report them.