Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-07-2003, 09:15 PM

Default ONLINECHAMP IS............................

Onlinechamp is only responding to questions on http://forum.onlinechamppoker.com

Thanks for your time.
Old 07-07-2003, 09:19 PM

Default Re: ONLINECHAMP IS............................

"Onlinechamp is only responding to questions on ..........."

But, please will you come back to spam and boast to us regularly?

MS Sunshine
Old 07-08-2003, 03:59 AM

Default Re: ONLINECHAMP IS............................

"But, please will you come back to spam and boast to us regularly?"

This is a question MS and therefore will not receive a response in this forum.

......until he feels the need to bump his spam to the top.

......should be any minute now

SF
Old 07-09-2003, 01:02 AM

Default Mason could actually learn a thing or two...

Out of morbid curiousity, I checked out OC's site. Sad this is, in terms of usability (particularly) and aesthetics, OC's forum is ten times better than this one. Considering he probably got one of his yahoo friends to build it, that's saying something. Of course, for poker knowledge and forum community, this is the best I've seen. But the ability to read an entire thread of posts without logging in, a less cumbersome pm mechanism, and better site performance would put 2+2 over the top.

- MAC

p.s. where's Lorinda been, these days...
Old 07-09-2003, 01:24 AM

Default Who won in the O/U OC pool?

I had under 22 hours since my post on the sunject, which should put me in the running. [img]/forums/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img] I'll take under less than that in tomorrow's new pool!
Old 07-09-2003, 01:33 PM

Default Re: Mason could actually learn a thing or two...

Sad this is, in terms of usability (particularly) and aesthetics, OC's forum is ten times better than this one.

that stripped down piece of crap was not built by anyone that champ knows.

it is readily available, commercial software template for online forums. the reason the performance is better is because nobody is on there to slow it down.

also, anyone that wants to own a forum exactly like the champs can do so for $20 a month.
(see the FAQ's here about "can i run my own forum")

there is nothing to be impressed about at his forum, and in reality he has actually fuKed it up by screwing up the organization and flow.

he has a couple of cluless TARDS that know nothing about poker, but seem to have their head so far up champs ASSS that they can't see the pathetic job they have done.

be impressed with the people that wrote the code for the forum, but please don't think for a second that OC did anything but fill his own info on top of templates.

btw champ, what's with the "Ask Tom McEvoy" forum?? he has never made a post there, and i doubt he ever will. Does he even know you are using his name??

but hey, i think you are on the right track, and one day i'm sure you WILL overtake 2+2.

WATCH OUT MASON!! CHAMP IS GONNA GET YA!!

Old 07-09-2003, 07:09 PM

Default As far as crappy spam forums go, here\'s my rankings:

1. OC's forum
2. Poker Scene
Old 07-09-2003, 10:00 PM

Default Re: As far as crappy spam forums go, here\'s my rankings:

i just did my daily perusal of new posts at the future "forum of the stars"

not only is there not one redeeming post , but i just self-diagnosed myself as narcoleptic.

actually, there are about 10 new posts that predict that chimp's forum will smash 2+2.

however, for those that have wanted the answer to the reason chump was banned from UB, this is actually a great read.

Enquiring Minds won't want to miss this!! Click here.. Make SURE to read page 2 as well, that is where the screengrabs are. Also, note Emma's attitude to the Chimp. Emma is one of the nicest women in the business, so her annoyance comes from sheer desparation to invoke a restraining order

notice how the moderator was "asked" to post the screengrabs. i get a feeling from the above thread that the reason chump wins at o8 is because he is a massive cheater. it is easy to win when you are playing 3 handed, and you account for 2 of the players yourself.

you should be VERY proud champ!! this thread eliminated any doubts i had that you were a MORON-FOOL-CHEAT.

Old 07-09-2003, 10:12 PM

Default Hey Grannie Mae...

who stepped on your douche bag?

i've read some of your posts. talk about dialog. you ever consider getting yourself a forum.

i too, find his site easier to navigate. hell, it's less than a week old. Over time, the topics will become organized. i hear it is going to be a complete site, the forum is the first feature they implemented.

No need to reply. I'm done with this site.

Old 07-09-2003, 10:26 PM

Default Re: Mason could actually learn a thing or two...

he has a couple of cluless TARDS that know nothing about poker, but seem to have their head so far up champs ASSS that they can't see the pathetic job they have done.
If you are talking about the moderators, I say you are wrong. They're just two of OC's freinds that are on his payroll, who may not know anything about poker but are not obsessed with OC - they even crack jokes about him.

btw champ, what's with the "Ask Tom McEvoy" forum?? he has never made a post there, and i doubt he ever will. Does he even know you are using his name??
The jury is out on that one, but here is one thread.

Kapt Kangoroo
OC told me to post here. What are some good books for Holdem and Omaha 8/b for Online playing? I currently play low limits... and do ok, but struggle a bit...

Thanx

Onlinechamp
Dear Champ,

I went to reply to the person who posted on your site, but
was unable to do so. I tried to log in with my name and a password and
your site would not accept it. Tell the person to get Lou Kreiger or Lee
Jones for low limit hold-em and Capelliti for Omaha.

Take care, Tom McEvoy

Could it be? Possibly.