Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > One-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 07-18-2005, 06:29 AM

Default Re: Please like me. Waddya say guys? Can I be one of you?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Uh, as far as I can tell, DasLeben ain't no groupie.

And I'm about as far from one that exists on this board.

You're very odd. You English?

[/ QUOTE ] Well yes. As in I speak English. I don't know about you but i don't know how many "English" people put "dude" in their posts as I have done. And you are clearly in denial of the fact that you are a groupie. A whole lot of people on here are groupies. It is a fact. I however, am not one. If I was one than I would have answered your stupid OP as though it was a great post and then backed any response you might have given with head nodding approval. Amount of posts on this forum= amount of respect. It doesn't matter how correct your own opinion is if you have 32 posts or whatever. You won't be backed over somebody with 1999+ posts. This approach = groupie. If you were the one saying what I was saying, well then..people would back me up and vice versa. Makes no sense, but it's the truth.

[/ QUOTE ]

You ever see the film Se7en?
Old 07-18-2005, 06:30 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Man...I'm not an old hand with tons of posts, just a guy getting acquainted with this forum trying to learn. But 2Callz...you're making a jackass out of yourself tonight. How long have you been on here arguing with people just for the sake of it? You're why some of the more experienced posters (and they are valuable, because by and large they know what they're doing and offer playing advice to those who need it -- whether they're 57% ITM after 50 tournaments or not) cut and run after awhile. I can only imagine how sick to death they'd get of people like you critiquing their every move. Who cares if it's a marginal post? If you don't like it, just DON'T POST. Don't cause a "cyber-scene." You're a DORK for doing that. If you wanna get in someone's face for no reason then go down to your local pub and step to someone...don't do it online where you can hide behind your keyboard. That's LAME!!!

[/ QUOTE ] Hey man....just keep nodding your head in approval of anything anybody with 500 or more posts says. Dude. They aren't all amazing poker players because they have a lot of posts. And this OP was lame. I said it yea. No reason why it should cause such a scene. If a newbie posted this he would be flamed for it so I will do the honors of flaming this myself since nobody has the ballz to do it.
Old 07-18-2005, 06:32 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] Yes. Very good movie.
Old 07-18-2005, 06:32 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Man...I'm not an old hand with tons of posts, just a guy getting acquainted with this forum trying to learn. But 2Callz...you're making a jackass out of yourself tonight. How long have you been on here arguing with people just for the sake of it? You're why some of the more experienced posters (and they are valuable, because by and large they know what they're doing and offer playing advice to those who need it -- whether they're 57% ITM after 50 tournaments or not) cut and run after awhile. I can only imagine how sick to death they'd get of people like you critiquing their every move. Who cares if it's a marginal post? If you don't like it, just DON'T POST. Don't cause a "cyber-scene." You're a DORK for doing that. If you wanna get in someone's face for no reason then go down to your local pub and step to someone...don't do it online where you can hide behind your keyboard. That's LAME!!!

[/ QUOTE ] Hey man....just keep nodding your head in approval of anything anybody with 500 or more posts says. Dude. They aren't all amazing poker players because they have a lot of posts. And this OP was lame. I said it yea. No reason why it should cause such a scene. If a newbie posted this he would be flamed for it so I will do the honors of flaming this myself since nobody has the ballz to do it.

[/ QUOTE ]
I am amazing. Trust me.
Old 07-18-2005, 06:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] Yes. Very good movie.

[/ QUOTE ]

That was pretty cool when you shipped Paltrow's head to Brad Pitt.
Old 07-18-2005, 06:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I am amazing. Trust me.

[/ QUOTE ] You obviously haven't seen me play and you just don't know who you are talking to. This must be it as nobody listens to one word I ever say. Laughable.
Old 07-18-2005, 06:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Oh great. Another Raptor wannabe. Are you content with being a groupie? lol. Wow lots of posts...you must be like..important..and stuff. Dude you get no respect from me. I could sit here and brag about how my ITM according to poker prophecy is 57% but I won't do that. (oh wait I just did). Like I care how many posts you have and if you think I'm a moron or not. One thing I can say that you can't is that I'm not a groupie and that I will go against the grain to support my opinons while you just relay your opinions through other 2+2'ers you idolize and change them to fit the bill. You must really need friends. Here and I've fixed the title just for you.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is awesome. Seriously, I feed on this kind of stuff. You're not insulting me one bit. I laugh at this kind of reply.

Anyways, who's a raptor wannabe? Okay, I say "bwahaha" in a few posts here and there, but so does 80% of the SNG forum. It's not meant to imitate raptor at all, it's simply something that's caught on in this forum as a joke. But, you have what...90 posts now? I don't think you've been around here enough to take stabs, y'know?

Also, your 57% ITM comment...awesome. It really just proves my point. If you'd been around here long enough, you'd know that over a significant sample, 57% ITM is basically impossible unless you're the second coming of the SNG Jesus. I somewhat doubt that you are, so I'm just going to assume that you're just n00bish.
Old 07-18-2005, 06:43 AM

[ QUOTE ]
That was pretty cool when you shipped Paltrow's head to Brad Pitt.

[/ QUOTE ] I thought so.
Old 07-18-2005, 06:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I am amazing. Trust me.

[/ QUOTE ] You obviously haven't seen me play and you just don't know who you are talking to. This must be it as nobody listens to one word I ever say. Laughable.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm sorry Doyle.

Go easy on me? [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Old 07-18-2005, 06:48 AM

I always love it when a guy like 2callzU talks smack about how he'd take someone's money (Bigwig's, in this case), and then proceeds to decline an invitation to play.

Weeeeeeak.
Closed Thread