Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-17-2005, 09:56 PM

Default Re: PokerAce Heads Up Display - Stats You Want to See

I plan on adding a feature for duplicating layouts, so you make your 10 Max layout and it will translate to your 9 and 6 max layouts. I'm not sure if this will make it into the next version or not.

I am going to add an option for a Stars layout with the images disabled. This will make it into the next version.
Old 07-18-2005, 03:07 AM

I'm not sure if anyone's ever mentioned it, but I think a useful feature would be a stat to show how many tables the player is currently playing.

Obviously this is not the most reliable indicator of how good someone is, but at least I don't need any hands to know this information. I'd be more inclined to back off when an unknown playing 4 tables shows aggression.
Old 07-18-2005, 03:42 AM

This would require some automation of the poker room software, which is against the T&C of every poker room, and opens a whole can of worms.

Once I get 4 decent tables rolling, I (sometimes) pop over to the search funcion and do a player search: Player1, player 2, player3, etc and that tells me who is multi-tabling. I make a quick note on them "mt(#of tables) 1/2 6-max" or something. For example, someone playing three tables would be "mt(3).5/1 full." It only takes a few minutes.
Old 07-19-2005, 04:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]

I am going to add an option for a Stars layout with the images disabled. This will make it into the next version.

[/ QUOTE ]

I should've just read this thread first... I just asked for this in the feature suggestion forum of your site... this would help me out a lot [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]