Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-05-2003, 06:48 PM

Default TruePoker, PokerPulse, OC, & misc.

True Poker isn't listed? True Poker is a very well designed site and a blast to play (haven't seen any issues about them on this site).

That's right play, haven't moved into the waters with you sharks yet (ie. the infamous OC)...but will be soon. That's the reason for this post. Maybe truepoker & pokerpulse can get together and get the site stats going...before I dive in.

BTW, OC were you enrolled in the "Sat TV freeroll" NLHE on truepoker today...I saw JohnnyChan00 listed...first prize $150...and no, you don't know me...i'm a railbird at stars. [img]/forums/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

As for this site, both a wealth of information & humorous...could pitch some of the posts to hollywood and use them as a pilot for a sitcom...Main Character, hmmmmmm?

Thanks again.
Old 07-05-2003, 07:04 PM

Default Re: TruePoker, PokerPulse, OC, & the TV Freeroll

Thank you for the kind words about Truepoker.

I am glad you enjoyed today's TV freeroll. We plan on offering them on Saturday afternoons and Wednesday nights after folks are done watching poker on TV.

With all due respect to PokerPulse, which I happen to think is an excellent site, their method of scanning for player counts, et cetera is not compatible with the way we send out such information. (I am not sure why this is the case, but we have discussed it with them previously.) I like their site and feel it makes a really concerted effort to sort out some apples and oranges among sites.

Truepoker CEO
Old 07-05-2003, 07:56 PM

Default TP CEO...FYI

The way I found out about your site was railbirding on stars. [img]/forums/images/icons/cool.gif[/img] It was either the big sunday tourney or the zoo tourney in which you were entered (2-3weeks ago). Are you planning on advertising on pokerpulse? No stats, but a presence might help.

I've mentioned TP to a few friends, some of them already have it and like it very much. But, they like the stars tourneys better...especially the sit-n-go's. They work weird hours and like the choices of games offered. They also like the LOW-Low-low limit games...they feel this is a nice step into the mid range ring games. I'm sure TP has SNG & Low limits in the works, as well as other ideas for us fish.

No, I missed the freeroll, had to catch up on some of those "Honey do" jobs around the house.

Take care.