Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > One-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-16-2005, 08:48 PM

Default Re: See what you started . . .

hello. you are not welcome. someone must give for you to have this precious bounty. since they don't give willingly, you must take it from them. perhaps you have never had any warm and sincere thoughts about those who provide you w/ this independence and leisure. that is between you and your spiritual advisor, if there be such. a small dose of reality. this was starting to remind me of the sixties---people dancing around w/ flowers in their hair. good luck, h
Old 07-16-2005, 08:49 PM

Default Re: Why I Love Being A SNG Pro

Your first set of kid pics are a little hot, try not to photograph in the hot mid-day sun.

The second set is better, although your white-balance is a bit cool and out of wack...

You wedding photo is out of focus and the photographer should be shot if he made you pay for that photo...

...Sorry, I thought this was my photography forum

(ps...all of the content is spot on)
Old 07-16-2005, 09:57 PM

[img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Glad to see that poker has enabled you to spend so much time with your daughter SS. Your daughter reminds me of my niece who loves to wear her Ballerina and Princess outfits all day long. The outfits make them look adorable...but its a pain when they say, "I gotta potty!!!".

Maybe you will inspire some of the youngens who are making butt loads of $$$ from poker to use their earnings wisely now so that someday, they will have the luxury of spending their days with their kids too.
Old 07-16-2005, 10:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Your first set of kid pics are a little hot, try not to photograph in the hot mid-day sun.

[/ QUOTE ]

Tucson 108 degrees.

[ QUOTE ]
The second set is better, although your white-balance is a bit cool and out of wack...

[/ QUOTE ]

I usually fix all that with PhotoShop, but I deleted it in a moment of morality and conscience when I decided that stealing is wrong.

[ QUOTE ]
You wedding photo is out of focus and the photographer should be shot if he made you pay for that photo...

[/ QUOTE ]

Good picture, crappy scanner.
Old 08-20-2005, 02:33 AM

Default Update / Help

It seems that many of the regulars around here enjoy hearing about the relationship that I have with my daughter that has been enhanced by my career choice. Some stuff is going on that I don't know how to handle. I consider you all to be my friends and support group, so if there is any advice you can offer me, I would appreciate it. Thanks in advance.

-Sixes