Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Televised Poker
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-15-2005, 01:26 AM

Default Re: Williamson Doubles up Against Hachem

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
She's out. Thank [censored] god.

[/ QUOTE ]
Oh praise jesus!

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank God, Allah, Buddah, Jesus, and VooDoo Man.

She's a walking, talking poker abortion and nobody who truly loves poker as a skill game should have ever been rooting for her.
Old 07-15-2005, 01:28 AM

Default Re: Raymer Crippled

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Hi detroitplayer, we weren't discussing your area of expertise, late big-buyin tournament strategy, so please mind your business.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry. I'll leave the 14 year-old girl stuff up to you. Assuming that's your expertise.

[/ QUOTE ]
This was a terrible comeback and you know it.
Old 07-15-2005, 01:29 AM

I haven't been following all that closely but it does good to my soul that my man Ayhan Alsancak is still alive
Old 07-15-2005, 01:30 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Are you a 14 year old girl? Seriously, the avatar and the post, I'm just curious.

[/ QUOTE ]

makes me wonder why you're interested in a 14 year old girl.

back on topic, GO TIFFANY!

[/ QUOTE ]
You could've just answered the question.

[/ QUOTE ]

She did.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP - Otherwise, you look like an idiot. You need all the help you can get after the discussion of the A9 hand.

[/ QUOTE ]

Idiot? Because I didn't take the time to research the gender of the poster? Mmmk. And if Raymer would have check-folded like he should have he would have played at least 1 more hand than he did... and who knows what would have happened after that.

If you want to play the donk 'n go w/ a-9 when it's the most obvious bluff ever in the history of the universe, don't cry when you get called with a-10 on a ragged board.
Old 07-15-2005, 01:32 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Hi detroitplayer, we weren't discussing your area of expertise, late big-buyin tournament strategy, so please mind your business.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry. I'll leave the 14 year-old girl stuff up to you. Assuming that's your expertise.

[/ QUOTE ]
This was a terrible comeback and you know it.

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn't really have anything great to start with. But, yeah. Not really a shining moment in message board flaming history. I could have sworn we were supposed to play HU though? I seriously would have played, if only for fun. That's like saying "meet me at the bike rack" and never showing.
Old 07-15-2005, 01:37 AM

Default Re: Matusow bleeding chips...

[ QUOTE ]
hmmmmmmm - I know is still early but his stack is now almost half the size at 3.5 ish.

[/ QUOTE ]
here is a quote from cardplayer "During that last hand, Matusow was talking to his friends on the rail: "I haven't been dealt anything but deuce-five offsuit for hours."
I guess that has something to do with it. CP reports that his stack is around 4 mil now, still well below what he had and nowhere near what he said he wanted to be around before todays end.
Old 07-15-2005, 01:43 AM

mike has won two straight and the last one
" The river card appears, and Matusow immediately waves all in. Alsancak folds, and Matusow wins a pretty big pot."
Old 07-15-2005, 01:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I could have sworn we were supposed to play HU though? I seriously would have played, if only for fun. That's like saying "meet me at the bike rack" and never showing.

[/ QUOTE ]
That wasn't me. I have no interest in playing you heads up, as I could be more profitable playing tables during that time, and a heads-up match proves nothing, which is why you won't see me challenging someone to one.
Old 07-15-2005, 01:48 AM

[ QUOTE ]
mike has won two straight and the last one
" The river card appears, and Matusow immediately waves all in. Alsancak folds, and Matusow wins a pretty big pot."

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah I'd guess he prolly took down around 500K in that pot.

Really makes me wonder what he has though to be making something on the order of a 3x pot bet on the river. Of course with Mike it could be just another 52o
Old 07-15-2005, 01:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I could have sworn we were supposed to play HU though? I seriously would have played, if only for fun. That's like saying "meet me at the bike rack" and never showing.

[/ QUOTE ]
That wasn't me. I have no interest in playing you heads up, as I could be more profitable playing tables during that time, and a heads-up match proves nothing, which is why you won't see me challenging someone to one.

[/ QUOTE ]

You're right. That was shekra. Or sekra. Or something.