Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Televised Poker
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-14-2005, 02:17 AM

Default The Two Main Haunting Questions As We Head Towards Day6/8

1. How much fvcking worse can the "coverage get? I mean how fvcking long can it take to get the fvcking chip count for 27 fvcking players? Of course, they did only have 358 days to prepare so I guess it's understandable. NTM the constant typos, boo-boos, and plain ignorance of what happened in key hands. Harrah's is obviously mainly to blame, but not 100%. Extra points to Harrah's for making that dealer give Mouth the K back from that bet.

2. What site does "Gutshot team player" Tiffany "The Sundial" Williamson play at that lets her take 15 minutes a fvcking hand? I haven't read PPhillips blog yet, bet you'd hope once the smoke clears that something's done. Based on past exp. something WILL be done, but it will only make matters worse.

Sorry, felt like ranting. [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]
Old 07-14-2005, 02:25 AM

Default Re: The Two Main Haunting Questions As We Head Towards Day6/8

[ QUOTE ]
1. How much fvcking worse can the "coverage get? I mean how fvcking long can it take to get the fvcking chip count for 27 fvcking players? Of course, they did only have 358 days to prepare so I guess it's understandable. NTM the constant typos, boo-boos, and plain ignorance of what happened in key hands. Harrah's is obviously mainly to blame, but not 100%. Extra points to Harrah's for making that dealer give Mouth the K back from that bet.

2. What site does "Gutshot team player" Tiffany "The Sundial" Williamson play at that lets her take 15 minutes a fvcking hand? I haven't read PPhillips blog yet, bet you'd hope once the smoke clears that something's done. Based on past exp. something WILL be done, but it will only make matters worse.

Sorry, felt like ranting. [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Similar to that typo? Considering the Main Event was in May last year and this year in July.
Old 07-14-2005, 02:38 AM

i agree that cardplayer is doing a balls job.
Old 07-14-2005, 04:09 AM

nh, sir. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
Old 07-14-2005, 04:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]
1. How much fvcking worse can the "coverage get?

[/ QUOTE ]
Well, I started a thread last night, but I met resistance and laid it down on the flop.

I was really hoping for something like 85 other hands the various "news" sources had bungled.
Old 07-14-2005, 11:44 AM

There certainly have been a lot of complaining about the coverage in this years WSOP. I think it has been great. It is far from perfect but it has made a huge step over the 5 or so years I have been following it.

I normally am monitoring on several different sites at the same time and I realize that I don't believe specific hand descriptions unless I read it in a few different places.

I would hope that today and tomorrow we get much better coverage. Less tables should make it easier to give us chip counts more often. I guess cardplayer is doing a live audio coverage which we havn't had for a few years. I am surprised that it is free or atleast it looks to be.

Ken