Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > Multi-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-13-2005, 06:09 PM

Default Whither Mark McNamara?

I met Mark McNamara from Harker Heights, TX at the 2-5 NLHE table at the MGM. He's a 2+2 reader, but mentioned he seldom posted. Can't recall his 2+2 name.

Anyway, I was impressed with Mark's style at the cash game, and expected it would suit him well in accumulating chips at the WSOP Main Event. He sat at Greg Raymer's table at least on three separate occasions, and I see he finished 358th, taking home $18,335.

I just wanted to congratulate Mark on his showing, and encourage him to post a few stories about his run and his battles with Fossilman. Look forward to seeing him at the Feature table with your doggie poo card protector!

-Z
Old 07-13-2005, 06:34 PM

Default Re: Whither Mark McNamara?

Z,

Thanks. MM would be me. I was lucky enough to play with greg raymer all three days. I'll work on a trip report when I get home.
Old 07-13-2005, 06:45 PM

Default Re: Whither Mark McNamara?

[ QUOTE ]
Thanks. MM would be me. I was lucky enough to play with greg raymer all three days. I'll work on a trip report when I get home.

[/ QUOTE ]

Cool. Great run, Mark.

You still around? Maybe I'll see ya at the MGM poker room tonight (finally leaving tomorrow).

-Z

Edit: BTW, now I remember your posts about you winning your WSOP seat on your wife's account. Sorry that the board was so cold to you. But it is amazing that Party finally caved. Good thing your wife didn't have to play!