Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-09-2005, 05:13 PM

Default Re: My 1st letter to Party Poker regarding PokerEdge

[ QUOTE ]

This is only because PE is down. When they get this thing sorted out you'll be back to getting cheated out of your dough.

[/ QUOTE ]

I use PE. I don't cheat. I'll play you HU without using it though.
Old 07-09-2005, 05:16 PM

Easy there, I was being sarcastic. I use PE too.
Old 07-09-2005, 05:18 PM

Location: duffman is thrusting in the direction of the problem (mets are 9-13, currently on a 1 game winning streak)

good job wasting your time
Old 07-09-2005, 05:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

You can find me on the 1/2 6 Max tables as I'm clearing the MultiPoker $100 bonus. I'm on a huge rush and am up 200BB in about 1000 hands.

[/ QUOTE ]

do you have an account on party poker as well? Multiple accounts on party skins... doesn't this also violate terms and conditions....

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, still ambiguous at best...

[ QUOTE ]
5. True Identity and One Account

The name on your Account must match your true and legal name and identity and the name on your PartyPoker.com Account registration must match the name on the credit card(s) or other payment accounts used to deposit or receive monies in your Account. You are prohibited from holding more than one Account at PartyPoker.com. If you have more than one (1) Account or Accounts in different names, then you must contact us immediately to have your Accounts managed so that you only have one (1). If you have lost your Account name or password, please contact us for a replacement.

[/ QUOTE ]

And then later...

[ QUOTE ]
11. Shared Games, Table and Database Platform.

The Company reserves the right to run and utilise a shared table, server and database platform or system ("Shared Game/Table Platform") which enables players from PartyPoker.com to play with players coming into the games, tables and tournaments from other websites and brands operating on the same Shared Game/Table Platform. You agree that you may be pooled into these common game/tables, at the Company's sole discretion, and that to the extent that you breach the terms and conditions of one site or brand that operates on the Shared Game/Table Platform, the Company may have you blocked, in part or full, from the entire system so that you may not play through any site or brand using or on the Shared Game/Table Platform. Without limitation to the restriction on having multiple accounts on PartyPoker.com in section 5, the Company may require that you only have one account on the Shared Game/Table Platform.

[/ QUOTE ]

It never specifically prohibits, at least in my understanding of the wording of #11, having an account at each skin. They MAY require you to have only one account across the board but in no way do they specifically state you can't create an account at each skin. And the statement could be inrepreted as you can only be logged in to one Skin at a time and are still able to have an account at each Skin.

So like I said still very ambiguous, why these sites leave these legal aspects so up in the air is anyone's guess. How hard would it be to put a hard and fast rule for multiple accounts? How hard is it to amend the #7 Anti-Cheating Software to include names of specific programs that are against the rules.
Old 07-09-2005, 05:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

This is only because PE is down. When they get this thing sorted out you'll be back to getting cheated out of your dough.

[/ QUOTE ]

I use PE. I don't cheat.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well there are many who would say using PE is cheating and so it is only in your opinion and those that agree with you that you are not cheating. So you should reword your statement to say I use PE and I don't believe it's cheating. Because you can't say for fact that PE isn't cheating.

I really don't care who does or doesn't use PE, I have my list of "Buddies" and don't need to pay someone a monthly fee to be able to take advantage of all the fish on Party.

I wish the proliferation of HUDs wasn't as great so the tables at party would be proportionately more fishy, but who knows where that will go.
Old 07-09-2005, 05:32 PM

Many people have accounts at muliple skins and are allowed to.
Its only fairly recently that party started to not want people to have accounts on other party skins.
Old 07-09-2005, 05:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is just step 1 in a bigger effort.

PK
FLOP
(Fair and Legal Online Poker)
Old 07-09-2005, 05:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You can find me on the 1/2 6 Max tables as I'm clearing the MultiPoker $100 bonus. I'm on a huge rush and am up 200BB in about 1000 hands.

[/ QUOTE ]

Even fish win every once in awhile.

[/ QUOTE ]

Does PE say I'm a fish? I asked someone about this and they just told me it only had a thousdand or so hands on me, which is a super small sample of what I've played on Party
Old 07-09-2005, 06:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

PK
FLOP

[/ QUOTE ]

If you want to kid yourself... :shrug:

Enjoy wasting more of your time, because nothing you say or do will have any effect on their policies.

You're also assuming Party CS will actually understand ANY of you mail. As anyone who has dealt with them a number of times can tell you, that isn't likely.

This isn't the movies, people.
Your opinion(s) will not make a difference.
Old 07-09-2005, 06:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

PK
FLOP

[/ QUOTE ]