Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 07-08-2005, 11:59 AM

Default Re: Getting \'turned down\' by a girl way below your league

She's probably even uglier than in this picture. Ugly people always take pictures at strange angles to make themselves look better.

Old 07-08-2005, 12:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Either way, it's obvious the OP has the people skills of a doorknob, so him not closing the deal isn't shocking.

[/ QUOTE ]

ROTHFLMAO
Old 07-08-2005, 12:22 PM

Default Re: Getting \'turned down\' by a girl way below your league - Update!!!

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Dude, you're a six at best. You were lucky to get near her boobs. You certainly don't deserve to SIIHP. Take your own advice and:

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe I was too subtle.

THIS PIC IS MARK IT ZERO FROM HIS MYSPACE PROFILE!!!

Mark it Zero is also his myspace handle.

Would some fine artist please MS Paint Markit0 and his girlfriend together?

[/ QUOTE ]

haha, sorry to burst your bubble, but that's not me. We can pretend though... a 6 is way out of her league anywho. Nice try man!

[/ QUOTE ]

you were ok in my book until right then. when a guy goes to your myspace profile, takes a picture of you down, posts it on here, and you don't have the balls to own up to it, thats just lame. the picture of that dude is still obviously out of that girls league, so pretending its NOT you is retarded. you even had all the classic denial signs going on. give me a [censored] break man.
Old 07-08-2005, 12:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]

FWIW, I will accept the fact that you are above average looking, and admit that this girl is a warpig.

Now, it seems your methods of hooking up are lacking. It sounds like you were basically telling this girl you thought she was a whore, and she should blow you since she's a total ho. While it may be true, you can't put it that way. Once the situation is made to look like if she blows you she's an insufferable whore, there's no way she'll do it. By asking her to blow you and stuff in front of your friend, she just can't follow through. If you went and hooked up with her, and acted like this is just a crazy experience, and you were both caught up in the moment, then she's gonna slob your knob.

Bottom line, you can't ask for head from someone you've just met. Save that for long term girlfriends you spend money on and stuff.

[/ QUOTE ]

in case you didn't catch it the first time around, I was drunk. I wasn't being rational in my get-head attempts, but make no mistake, telling a girl flat out you want her to suck your dick is much more optimal of an approach than what most would think. It's never about what you say but how you say it. Also btw, I didn't just meet her, I actually went to school with her and used to work with her (where she told me she had a crush on me in school). Sure the presence of friends probably isn't the best scenario, but this is also a girl who's been gang banged so, take that for what it's worth. I will admit, I remember when I was playing limit online, I felt semi-pathetic for being somewhat "dissed" by this girl, but as I sobered up I realized my friend (who's much better looking than I am and very very good lady-wise) also got rejected, so it didn't mean much all in all. I got a number that night to boot, and I remember her actually giving a reason for not blowing by saying and I quote "I'm just too tired, I don't feel like sucking dick right now"

So aside from some temporary drunk depressed horny thinking, her refusing was never really an issue to me, as I was kind of more or less toying with the possibility more than I was being 100% in serious pursuit, but whatever. My concern wasn't about the rejection, it was about the vomit
Old 07-08-2005, 12:47 PM

Default Re: Getting \'turned down\' by a girl way below your league - Update!!!

[ QUOTE ]

you were ok in my book until right then. when a guy goes to your myspace profile, takes a picture of you down, posts it on here, and you don't have the balls to own up to it, thats just lame. the picture of that dude is still obviously out of that girls league, so pretending its NOT you is retarded. you even had all the classic denial signs going on. give me a [censored] break man.

[/ QUOTE ]

You dumb [censored]. First of all, how does anyone even get to a MySpace profile from a picture link? That picture doesn't link to her profile, it links to a directory that stores thousands of pictures. He obviously did a search for someone on MySpace named "Mark It Zero" and tried to pull my card with it. Too bad for you goofballs that, shocking, I know- my MySpace name isn't my TwoPlusTwo handle. "The classic denial signals" you say, like what, denying? Yeah, you're a regular Dr. Lector, nice work douche bag.

(if what I say is wrong, surely he can link that kid's profile and we can see if that girl is on his list. Or if you think it is me, and I would have deleted her from my list or whatever, he can always check hs browser history and get her link as I'm sure he found it on that kid's page, right? I'll take any bet that he can't do that, thus taking any bet that that is not me. Seriously, I will match any figure you can afford)
Old 07-08-2005, 12:50 PM

finally someone who "quoted" and left that terrible ass picture out, thank you my friend.
Old 07-08-2005, 12:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
It's hard to imagine that's a "good" picture, because it's a really unflattering angle for her face. Maybe it hides the fact that she makes me that slim, but she's not repulisive (unless you're just scared of fat people). Either way, it's obvious the OP has the people skills of a doorknob, so him not closing the deal isn't shocking.

[/ QUOTE ]

Unflattering angle? It's not directly ON her face, that's WHY it's a good picture. People skills of a doorknob, boy I could say some really mean things (pot, kettle, black, etc) but I won't simply because I'd feel bad about them later. Don't throw rocks when you live in a glass house
Old 07-08-2005, 12:59 PM

she looks like she ran a 40 yard sprint in a 30 yard gym.
Old 07-08-2005, 02:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
It's hard to imagine that's a "good" picture, because it's a really unflattering angle for her face. Maybe it hides the fact that she makes me that slim, but she's not repulisive (unless you're just scared of fat people). Either way, it's obvious the OP has the people skills of a doorknob, so him not closing the deal isn't shocking.

[/ QUOTE ]

Unflattering angle? It's not directly ON her face, that's WHY it's a good picture. People skills of a doorknob, boy I could say some really mean things (pot, kettle, black, etc) but I won't simply because I'd feel bad about them later. Don't throw rocks when you live in a glass house

[/ QUOTE ]

as much as i love the big lebowski and ur handle and avatar, shut the [censored] up already. jesus christ. ur clearly incompetent at just about everything, including picking up fugly girls. you probably cant walk and chew gum at the same time. you get easily offended by people calling you out and feel the need to defend yourself to these people whom you've never met, and doing so by throwing out idiotic cliches is just retarded. you, my friend, are a huge tool.

this thread needs to end immediately and i know i just bumped it but responding, but i had to say that.

i award you no points, and may god have mercy on your sould

edited for billy madison quote
Old 07-08-2005, 02:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
she looks like she ran a 40 yard sprint in a 30 yard gym.

[/ QUOTE ]

oh my....i'm almost crying [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Closed Thread