Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-07-2005, 10:56 AM

Default Re: What in the hell can I do to get fired???? ( long, rambling, idiotic)

You can get an interview with any company worth working for at 7 AM, or 5:30 PM, or even the occasional Saturday.
Old 07-07-2005, 10:59 AM

Default Re: What in the hell can I do to get fired???? ( long, rambling, idiotic)

if he's really talking to you this way, tape record it and file suit for workplace harrassment...doesn't have to sexual. They are required to provide a non-threatening work environment, which you most certainly do not have. Then you can take the year off or buy a car with the settlement. Also just read that you are handicapped. Even better, how do you think he would look to a jury when they are listening to a tape of him cussing out an employee who is handicapped....i'm sure you hate to take advantage of that and all, but hey, this dude deserves a serious plunger-raping.
Old 07-07-2005, 11:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[censored] his dog. [censored] someting. Something must get [censored] here. His desk?

[/ QUOTE ]

HAHAHA. There was a guy I hated at my office. I screwed his secretary on his desk, her ass was on a mousepad that had a picture of his family on it. It was a true kodak moment.
Old 07-07-2005, 02:26 PM

Default Re: What in the hell can I do to get fired???? ( long, rambling, idiot

[ QUOTE ]
if he's really talking to you this way, tape record it and file suit for workplace harrassment...doesn't have to sexual. They are required to provide a non-threatening work environment, which you most certainly do not have. Then you can take the year off or buy a car with the settlement. Also just read that you are handicapped. Even better, how do you think he would look to a jury when they are listening to a tape of him cussing out an employee who is handicapped....i'm sure you hate to take advantage of that and all, but hey, this dude deserves a serious plunger-raping.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is obviously the correct answer. You shouldn't be looking to get fired, this is cha-ching time baby!
Old 07-07-2005, 02:31 PM

Old 07-07-2005, 02:42 PM

Default Re: What in the hell can I do to get fired???? ( long, rambling, idiot

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

that's a great idea. I bet he would get fired if he assaulted the building with a catapult!

Good job, Random.
Old 07-07-2005, 04:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You can get an interview with any company worth working for at 7 AM, or 5:30 PM, or even the occasional Saturday.

[/ QUOTE ]

Finally someone said it. Pure genius.
Old 07-07-2005, 04:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
This gimmick account definitely has potential.
Old 07-07-2005, 06:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Finally someone said it. Pure genius.

[/ QUOTE ]

ok let me get this your thick damn heads.. I don't drive... what limited public transportation there is only runs between 8 am and 5:30 pm... now tell me exactlyt how to avoid missing more time at work and still be able to get back and forth to interviews without spending the damn night at the interview sight?????????
Old 07-29-2005, 11:23 PM

Default FREEDOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I never have to look at my fat ass boss in the face again!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Next week will be my last one at this lousy job before I start a new one the following monday and since he is travelling this week I never have to feel the ground tremble beneath his fatness again!!!!