Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-21-2003, 08:29 PM

Default Re: DONT play at pokerstars if you like money!!!

Please let us know where you won enough to "support yourself from online poker for 2 years now"... If you are whining about losing $65 from a site and losing your huge bankroll (read: $100) from Propoker...and you claim to play $4/$8 at PokerStars (a limit that they do not even offer)... it seems to me that you probably are supported by either mommy or daddy by taking out the trash and keeping your room clean.

I know of a lot of winning players on PokerStars...the reason only a few have stepped forward is most are above responding to crap like your post... I, however, am a Jackass and couldn't resist.

JSJ
(another PokerStars bot)
Old 06-21-2003, 10:45 PM

Albert -

Playing online for a living is a really hard way to make an easy living. I wish you all the best and hope you have better success at the other sites. If it makes you feel any better I know some people who work at Stars who are really honest and straighforward. No I am not a shill or some spokesperson. They really do work hard to make the site as fair as possible. Again, best of luck with your online endeavors going forward.

Dill
Old 06-21-2003, 11:51 PM

"can not win big" what does that mean? I am not a regular at pokerstar, but I won $200 in 15 minutes playing 2-4 pot limit. Or you can try the $500 heads up tourney, so either you'll win big or you'll be a sore loser
Old 06-22-2003, 08:58 AM

Default I think they\'re great

I for one find PokerStars to be a great site. Good support, great interface, nice bonus program, serious players, terrific tournaments. I've logged most of my online poker hours at PokerStars, Paradise and Ladbrokes.
Old 06-22-2003, 09:39 AM

Default I know Im a kook

I've lost over $1,000 stars, and have not lost at any of the other 7 sites I have played at......hmmmmm
Old 06-22-2003, 10:43 AM

Default Re: I know Im a kook

I've lost over $1,000 stars, and have not lost at any of the other 7 sites I have played at......hmmmmm

hmmmmm....maybe this means the games are tougher at Stars than the other 7 sites you've played at?
Old 06-22-2003, 11:10 AM

Default I told you Stars is the toughest site to play

I am up a huge amount there but I still don't recommend it.

I only play tournaments there because they are great if your the best player but for cash games I still choose other sites with easy competition.

I am up in all sites, nothing different about stars except the players are very tight as you can easily see.
Old 06-22-2003, 11:23 AM

Default Same story over here..but..

Hi,

still i like to play poker at Pokerstars...i did a post a couple of weeks ago about the same subject....but after that post..i am up 200$ woohoo...But i am still not a winner a pokerstars...
For the fishes,,go to Party or ICP....just like me....but i want to collect some FPP for the WCOOP soon...
Old 06-23-2003, 06:58 AM

Default Re: I think they\'re great

nice bonus program,

I agree with all what you say except their bonus program. I hate it there. Their ffp system is no bonus. It takes way too much time and money to clear a bonus. Try to clear a bonus at party and you'll notice the difference.
Old 06-23-2003, 08:02 AM

Default Re: I know Im a kook

Possible, but I doubt thats the reason. I know bad play when I see it, and that site just rewards it