Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-02-2005, 11:02 AM

Default Re: PokerAce Heads Up Display - A PlayerView/GameTime+ Alternative

PA Hud handles a lot of party skins, just go under the party skins tab under preferences.
Party
Empire
PokerNow
Eurobet
Multipoker
Intertops

Those are the currently supported sites. PokerAce plans on adding more sites within the coming week or two.
Old 07-02-2005, 02:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
This link isn't working for me. Anyone else having problems ?

[/ QUOTE ]

The website should be fine. Make sure your not behind a firewall that could be causing issues. If not, keep trying, you should be able to get to it.
Old 07-02-2005, 02:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
This latest update is wonderful--seems to have fixed the "not-refreshing" problem. Of course, in a non-perfect world there's always SOME problem: Apparently I don't know the proper procedure for getting the "individual stats popup" to display. I've tried everything I can think of, and the results are hit-and-miss. What's the approved procedure? Thanks

[/ QUOTE ]

If you have the option selected in the Preferences, you need to left click on a player. Sometimes you may need to hold your click for a second, but it should pop up.

Note: To get rid of the popup, left click on the popup itself. It should immediately disappear.
Old 07-02-2005, 02:39 PM

Default Re: Error message

[ QUOTE ]
I keep getting the message: "Could not find file 'C:\Program Files\Poker Tracker V2\ptrack.mdb'." (I don't have that file any more, the are now names ptrack2.mdb and all the way up to 8. If I change the name for one of these databases - say ptrack7.mdb to ptrack.mdb -the program simply comes up with this message "Could not find file 'C:\Program Files\Poker Tracker V2\ptrack7.mdb'." so the problem persists even if I change the database names.

When I click OK after receiving this message I get another window called Login. It asks for authorization, login name + password.

Still under the Databases tab the program finds all 8 of my databases. The program has only briefly displayed the stats.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is really odd. PA Hud does not display any popup errors about the databases. This is likely the ODBC drivers complaining. Do you have these databases registered with PokerTracker on the computer where you are using PA Hud?

Please turn on logging and send me a log file. Perhaps there's something going on that I can fix.
Old 07-02-2005, 02:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Didn't work for me. Got this error when first trying to run: "PAHud.exe - Unable to Locate DLL" "The dynamic link library MSVCP60.dll could not be found..."

I'm running Win2K on VirtualPC. No problems with PT or GT+ running on this platform (other than general speed issues).

[/ QUOTE ]

MSVCP60.DLL is a standard operating DLL, I figured everyone would have it. A quick google search brought up this link where you can download it.

http://www.dll-files.com/dllindex/dl....shtml?msvcp60

You should put this in your windows directory, so that other applications can find it.
Old 07-02-2005, 05:20 PM

Location: Castle Duckula -- home for many centuries to a dreadful dynasty of vicious vampire ducks: The Counts of Duckula!
Default Re: Error message

[ QUOTE ]
I keep getting the message: "Could not find file 'C:\Program Files\Poker Tracker V2\ptrack.mdb'." (I don't have that file any more, the are now names ptrack2.mdb and all the way up to 8. If I change the name for one of these databases - say ptrack7.mdb to ptrack.mdb -the program simply comes up with this message "Could not find file 'C:\Program Files\Poker Tracker V2\ptrack7.mdb'." so the problem persists even if I change the database names.

When I click OK after receiving this message I get another window called Login. It asks for authorization, login name + password.

Still under the Databases tab the program finds all 8 of my databases. The program has only briefly displayed the stats.

[/ QUOTE ]

The database may have some self-identifying information embedded in it, so renaming it might just confuse it. I'd suggest copying it and see if that helps.

-Mike
Old 07-03-2005, 02:04 AM

(crosspost from Software, putting it here to keep you guys up to date)

Version 0.19 has been released. It can be found here:

http://www.caeddyn.com/pokerace/

Changes in version 0.19:

* Fixed locking issue with Popup Stats.
* Fixed (another) bug with Self stats.
* Fixed bug with $.50/$1 limit.
* Improved performance of icon drawing.

So with version 0.19, there should be no more lockup issues, at all. Also, your Self stats should be accurate at all times now. I believe I've found and fixed the source of the "flickering".

So there you go. If you have any problems with version 0.19, please let me know. Hopefully this will be the last release before PokerStars support.