Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Micro-Limits
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-02-2005, 03:35 PM

Default Partypoker

Hi
My first place play poker was expekt. After losing my all money i was pretty upset. Players in expekt was really good. I wanted play some othes site where is bad players. Today, im reading this forums and playing some poker all day, ive notice many people say partypoker has most bad players. So i open account and put with visa some money. I started playing 25 no limit game and losing 50 dollars in five minutes. First thought was people is lying me that partypoker is bad players. Or how can i lose so much money in 5 minutes againts worst players. Take break and try 0.5/1 dollar limit table where i lose my all money again [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

My question is why the hell i can lose my money in site where is the worstest players in internet?? Is people chetin some way?? or is people just lucky? and is there any pokersite where i can win? [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Old 07-02-2005, 03:36 PM

Default Re: Partypoker

online poker is rigged.

[img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 07-02-2005, 03:37 PM

What in the world just happened???
Old 07-02-2005, 03:44 PM

How well are you familiar with poker?
Old 07-02-2005, 03:51 PM

You are probably just are not very good at poker right now.
Old 07-02-2005, 03:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]

My question is why the hell i can lose my money in site where is the worstest players in internet?? Is people chetin some way?? or is people just lucky? and is there any pokersite where i can win? [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

If I have been reading your posts correctly, you played poker for the first time yesterday. The answer is, right now, there is probably not a poker site where you can win. Poker is a tough game.

Luck is a factor, but it takes a little skill and a little knowledge to win consistently, no matter what limit, no matter what opponents.

The beginner mistake that is easiest to fix is playing WAY too many hands. I don't know if you've ever watched much poker on TV, but if you have you have seen pros open with all different kinds of hands. They can do that because they are the best in the world and they know how to bet them or lay them down later. You are also just seeing a very few hands out of thousands of hands dealt.

I know you just ordered Winning No Limit Hold'Em by Lee Jones. That book is excellent for a beginner. You will notice that if you play as he suggests, you will sit out a lot of hands. But you should win some money.

In the meantime, most poker sites have an option where you can play for free. If you would like to play while you are waiting for the book to arrive, why don't you play there for no money? However, play is VERY VERY different when there is no real money at stake. Whether you win or lose does not mean you will have the same results when you play for real money. But it is still fun and will help you get familiar with the websites.
Old 07-02-2005, 04:07 PM

BTW, I don't mean to be rude, but I looked at half your post and had a lot of trouble reading it because you wrote very poor english. Please use better english.
Old 07-02-2005, 04:15 PM

The fact that OP played at expekt tell me he is not from this country. English might not be his first language.
Old 07-02-2005, 04:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The beginner mistake that is easiest to fix is playing WAY too many hands. I don't know if you've ever watched much poker on TV, but if you have you have seen pros open with all different kinds of hands. They can do that because they are the best in the world and they know how to bet them or lay them down later. You are also just seeing a very few hands out of thousands of hands dealt.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes. I have watched alot poker in tv. This strategy not working me well.

[ QUOTE ]
In the meantime, most poker sites have an option where you can play for free. If you would like to play while you are waiting for the book to arrive, why don't you play there for no money? However, play is VERY VERY different when there is no real money at stake. Whether you win or lose does not mean you will have the same results when you play for real money. But it is still fun and will help you get familiar with the websites.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is very good idea. After losing so much money, free games would be nice.

The fact is, i played first time poker yesterday, because my older brother moved his own house. He left me expekt account with some money and this Forum account. Before he left, my brothes says to me:I give you this poker account and 500 dollar money. Read a lot 2plus2 forums and you are winning player. I want you turned before i come visiting this 500 dollar to 5000 DOLLARS!
And now, i lost his 500 and my all money 230 dollars in two days [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] When my brother comes back, i think he is very angry and start punch me in face what he did before [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] But now i have new, very expensive experience on poker. I can go told my friend how i won 10000dollars in poker. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Before that i really learn to play poker and start fishing to fishes. Wish me good luck and next time we see in pokertable i steal your money [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 07-02-2005, 04:30 PM

My apologies. I did not realize he was foreign, although you are right that I should have.