Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Shorthanded
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-02-2005, 03:53 AM

Default Re: Top 10 10/20 6maxers (LC)

[ QUOTE ]
Glad to see I made it to the top 10.

Another of the players is a friend of mine and the author of a recent poker book.

And just a word on Brown Eyes. He has crappy stats (limping in all the time) but he somehow manages to get good value from his strong hands and extricate himself relatively cheaply from bad spots.

[/ QUOTE ]

I want to know Gazza's ID just so that I know to run like hell when he's at the table [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img].

Your read on Browneyes's postflop play is mine as well. He may suck preflop, but postflop he certainly ain't a spewer.
Old 07-02-2005, 03:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Glad to see I made it to the top 10.

Another of the players is a friend of mine and the author of a recent poker book.

And just a word on Brown Eyes. He has crappy stats (limping in all the time) but he somehow manages to get good value from his strong hands and extricate himself relatively cheaply from bad spots.

[/ QUOTE ]

I want to know Gazza's ID just so that I know to run like hell when he's at the table [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img].

Your read on Browneyes's postflop play is mine as well. He may suck preflop, but postflop he certainly ain't a spewer.

[/ QUOTE ]

i just wish i had his stamina, dude is always playing.
Old 07-02-2005, 03:58 AM

Location: duffman is thrusting in the direction of the problem (mets are 9-13, currently on a 1 game winning streak)

speaking of which: what the [censored] happened to Tosh?
Old 07-02-2005, 03:59 AM

[ QUOTE ]
speaking of which: what the [censored] happened to Tosh?

[/ QUOTE ]

I think hes been spotted with Festus and TheRake
Old 07-02-2005, 04:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]
being that we don't know who the player is, can you say who the author is? that would probably be a good way of getting some people to check out the book.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well I can't really do that without him knowing and I wouldn't want to wake him up to ask him

Gazza
Old 07-02-2005, 04:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Everyone should have listened to me when I said right away I have it on good authority that Brown Eyes is a big winner in this game [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]. And yes, he's been around as long as I can remember too.
Old 07-02-2005, 04:05 AM

Location: duffman is thrusting in the direction of the problem (mets are 9-13, currently on a 1 game winning streak)

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
being that we don't know who the player is, can you say who the author is? that would probably be a good way of getting some people to check out the book.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well I can't really do that without him knowing and I wouldn't want to wake him up to ask him

Gazza

[/ QUOTE ]

k well if you get a chance to ask him and post here I'd appreciate it. always looking for good books to read...
Old 07-02-2005, 04:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm sure he wouldn't mind... it can only be good for book sales. I can't think of a downside to telling us that an author plays 10/20 6-max.

P.S. It's Barry Greenstein. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 07-02-2005, 04:08 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Everyone should have listened to me when I said right away I have it on good authority that Brown Eyes is a big winner in this game [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]. And yes, he's been around as long as I can remember too.

[/ QUOTE ]

You've gotta have an opinion on why/how this can be, though, sir Schneids. We're talking about a guy that open-limps with J8o here!
Old 07-02-2005, 04:12 AM

I'm gonna be really disappointed if it's King Yao since I already have that one