Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Hold'em
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-30-2005, 04:58 PM

Default the new 3-6 full games

I havnt played 3-6 full in the past 2 days since 6max opened up. How are the full games since the change? Have they dried up a ton?
Old 06-30-2005, 05:23 PM

Default Re: the new 3-6 full games

Played a few hours last night, didn't notice any difference.
Old 06-30-2005, 06:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I havnt played 3-6 full in the past 2 days since 6max opened up. How are the full games since the change? Have they dried up a ton?

[/ QUOTE ]

I think so. There are still a few good games to be had, but they take much longer to find and you can't sit at a table without getting on a waiting list first. So far, I'm playing 10-20 hands fewer per hour (playing four tables) due to waiting lists, leaving after a single orbit, etc. For the Party 3/6 full multi-tabler, it's a pretty bad thing IMO.

Edit: The fact that the waiting lists are longer might seem counter-intuitive at first, but there are fewer full tables to choose from.
Old 06-30-2005, 06:33 PM

I just made the jump to 5/10 full, and I'm glad the past few days have prepared me for looking for tables. Its party, so its all pretty profitable, you just need to do some searching. But, Like I said, its party so as long as your table selection is good, you'll have no problems
Old 06-30-2005, 06:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I just made the jump to 5/10 full, and I'm glad the past few days have prepared me for looking for tables. Its party, so its all pretty profitable, you just need to do some searching. But, Like I said, its party so as long as your table selection is good, you'll have no problems

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree for the most part. Table selection is more important than ever. But fewer full tables invariably means fewer ripe full tables.
Old 06-30-2005, 08:37 PM

same here. played this night, played last night. and there was as much fish as always.