Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Televised Poker
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-28-2005, 02:09 PM

Default MOneymaker and Raymer

I found it quite hilarious when i actually heard people saying how great a player raymer was when he won the wsop. Same with moneymaker. But i mean come on. Sure moneymaker has played his cards right by getting all these endorsments and ensuring cash flow. But as far as poker-wise some of you guys just need to realize how overrated these players are. Just because you win the wsop doenst mean you are the shiz nit its what accomplishments are made afterwards to the game rather it be cash games or tourneys. i am just so sick of people flying off their rocker to meet these guys. They are too over rated.
Old 06-28-2005, 02:12 PM

Default Re: MOneymaker and Raymer

I find your name hilarious. I also find it hilarious that Mr. Raymer could easily wipe the floor with you.
Old 06-28-2005, 02:12 PM

You're looking for the World Poker Tour forum.
Old 06-28-2005, 02:15 PM

okay. thanks.
Old 06-28-2005, 02:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I found it quite hilarious when i actually heard people saying how great a player raymer was when he won the wsop. Same with moneymaker. But i mean come on. Sure moneymaker has played his cards right by getting all these endorsments and ensuring cash flow. But as far as poker-wise some of you guys just need to realize how overrated these players are. Just because you win the wsop doenst mean you are the shiz nit its what accomplishments are made afterwards to the game rather it be cash games or tourneys. i am just so sick of people flying off their rocker to meet these guys. They are too over rated.

[/ QUOTE ]

LoL..

Cuckoo clocks going off..

I guess Moneymaker's 2nd at the Shooting Star and Raymer's final table this year are just more of the same flukes..

Either one of those two guys would stomp you like a bug at the table.
Old 06-28-2005, 02:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You're looking for the World Poker Tour forum.

[/ QUOTE ]

quoted for truth.
Old 06-28-2005, 02:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]whoever said moneymaker was good, raymer on the other hand can play and has proven it, ur just a jealous bitch
Old 06-28-2005, 02:35 PM

Post from "Poker God":

"I see alot of ridiculous bets on-line. Hands where there is like 100 bucks in the pot and someone bets like 500 into it on a rag flop. Does this mean that they hold pockets or dont want anyone to call the bet? I had a hand i bet 200 with AK blinds are 50-100 and someone just calls on the button...flop comes out 8 2 4 all diff. suits..i check and he goes all-in for another 100 ...i folded but did i fold the best hand...any comment is welcome. "

And you're saying someone else sucks?
Old 06-28-2005, 02:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I find your name hilarious. I also find it hilarious that Mr. Varkonyi could easily wipe the floor with you.

[/ QUOTE ]
FYP
Old 06-28-2005, 02:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Of the last 3 WSOP champions.. You failed to mention the worst of all 3..

Varkonyi.

Moneymaker isn't great, but he's better now than he was in 2003 when he won the WSOP. He's cashed a few games.

Raymer is the best of all 3, and a very sharp poker player.. I would not want to sit down with this guy anymore than I would not want to sit down with Ivey, Hellmuth, Brunson, Chan, Lederer, or Hansen.