Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Other Topics > Politics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-24-2005, 06:17 PM

Default Re: Former Bush Team Member Questions WTC Collapse

[ QUOTE ]
I cant believe I read most of this thread. What a waste of time.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks, you've changed my mind.
Old 06-24-2005, 06:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
If you can come back after reading this ENTIRE page (it's not that long), and believe it was anything other than a controlled demolition, then you most certainly have an empty head.

[/ QUOTE ]

I heard you the first time.

The basic problem with your entire theory is that it requires the planners of the attack to be both brilliant and astonishingly stupid at the same time.

I think you are vastly underestimating the impact that simple incompetence combined with government bureaucracy can have.
Old 06-24-2005, 06:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]

The basic problem with your entire theory is that it requires the planners of the attack to be both brilliant and astonishingly stupid at the same time.

[/ QUOTE ]

Of course they're brilliant. Why stupid though? As if anyone would believe that their own loving government, who cares about them oh so deeply, would do such an atrocious thing. These are human beings we're talking about here, not just any human beings - like some loser Iraqi civilians - but American human beings.

(I've edited my initial reply, and would like some answers please.)
Old 06-24-2005, 06:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Your denial of this (and other) evidence, is simply you not being able to grasp the concept that your government would do such a thing. Period.

Seriously, what's wrong with you? How can you ignore a single word of that?

[/ QUOTE ]

All of that "evidence" is just the opinion of the person who wrote it! There are plenty of other places you can find explanations of what happened, as has been discussed repeatedly in this thread. Oh, but those come from mainstream media, which is controlled by the government. Well, I guess that's that, then.
Old 06-24-2005, 06:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Of course they're brilliant. Why stupid though? As if anyone would believe that their own loving government, who cares about them oh so deeply, would do such an atrocious thing. These are human beings we're talking about here, not just any human beings - like some loser Iraqi civilians - but American human beings.

(I've edited my initial reply, and would like some answers please.)

[/ QUOTE ]

Brilliant in the sense of being able to pull off such a complicated attack while somehow keeping the entire thing secret, despite all the people in different areas of the government who would have necessarily been involved.

Stupid in the sense of leaving a series of seemingly "obvious" mistakes that anyone with a computer can simply rip to shreds by putting together a website.

I don't see how those two things can co-exist. To be honest, I don't see how you can believe that the U.S. Government is even capable of brilliance in anything that it does...haven't you been watching the news lately?
Old 06-24-2005, 06:41 PM

[censored] this libraterian [censored]. I'm voting Repub next election. ANYTHING to keep you crazy idiots out of power. God its like your living in some surreal alternate dimension.
Old 06-24-2005, 07:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Your denial of this (and other) evidence, is simply you not being able to grasp the concept that your government would do such a thing. Period.

Seriously, what's wrong with you? How can you ignore a single word of that?

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
All of that "evidence" is just the opinion of the person who wrote it!

[/ QUOTE ]

Have you even read this thread? Opinion?! You are completely out of your mind? How on earth is the physical description (with video and pics) of those buildings being blown to bits by no other means than an explosion, an opinion? And for you to ignorantly imply that it is just his opinion, after reading this thread, is nothing short of mind boggling.

[ QUOTE ]
There are plenty of other places you can find explanations of what happened, as has been discussed repeatedly in this thread.

[/ QUOTE ]

If your not referring to the ones that have been ripped apart numerous times by numerous people (including top government officials, engineers, and other experts) and hold absolutely no water what so ever, then I would like for you to show me them so I can rip them apart as well.

[ QUOTE ]
Oh, but those come from mainstream media, which is controlled by the government.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, at least you got one thing right.

[ QUOTE ]
Well, I guess that's that, then.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yup!
Old 06-24-2005, 07:39 PM

One side presents evidence. The other side rips it apart. Back and forth, on and on.

Those pictures and videos didn't show me "buildings being blown to bits by no other means than an explosion." Explosion is one possible explanation. Obviously, there are other possible explanations, as put forth by others earlier in this thread. You choose to ignore those possibilities -- well, fine. You can choose to believe what you want to believe, obviously.

It just seems to me that you, along with many others who believe this particular conspiracy, started with the motive and worked backwards. As such, every piece of purported evidence is suspect, because it is being presented in such a way as to support an already-established story.

Your whole thing about the media really hurts your credibility, by the way. And I notice you never answered my question about the moon landing [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
Old 06-24-2005, 07:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Brilliant in the sense of being able to pull off such a complicated attack while somehow keeping the entire thing secret

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, I agree completely. That is exceptionally brilliant. Yet, despite all of the amazing advancements this world has seen, I think you still underestimate the government's ability to plan and execute such an operation.

[ QUOTE ]
despite all the people in different areas of the government who would have necessarily been involved.

[/ QUOTE ]

Trust me, the people involved have absolutely no reason whatsoever to come clean.

[ QUOTE ]
Stupid in the sense of leaving a series of seemingly "obvious" mistakes that anyone with a computer can simply rip to shreds by putting together a website.

[/ QUOTE ]

First of all, your admittance of the obviousness of this crime is quite intriguing. Secondly, most of these "obvious mistakes" were unavoidable.

As far as people "finding them out" goes; they are smart enough to realize that the sheer magnitude and implications of all of this, would dissuade most people from believing it in the first place.

And finaly, although the media would have you believe - through fraudulent commissions, phony hearings, etc.,- that the US government can be held accountable for their actions, all in all, they do not have to answer to anybody.

[ QUOTE ]
I don't see how those two things can co-exist.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, now you do.

[ QUOTE ]
To be honest, I don't see how you can believe that the U.S. Government is even capable of brilliance in anything that it does...haven't you been watching the news lately?

[/ QUOTE ]

To be honest, I don't see how you can believe that they aren't...haven't you been reading this thread lately?

How can you let the inevitable imperfections of a government blind you from the fact that they are, by far and away, the most intelligent, technologically advanced government in the world?
Old 06-24-2005, 07:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
How can you let the inevitable imperfections of a government blind you from the fact that they are, by far and away, the most intelligent, technologically advanced government in the world?

[/ QUOTE ]

Technologically advanced, I'll give you. But intelligent? Come on. The U.S. Government is like a blindfolded elephant trying to plant flowers. It's about as far from intelligent as you can get.