Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > Multi-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-24-2005, 01:47 AM

Default Re: WSOP hand - how would you have played it?

These tournaments where you have short chips cause a little more gamble than some of the deeper stacked ones. I'd call this preflop raise(which I normally wouldn't from Tom b/c he's about as tight as it gets) and try to win a big pot. I don't think folding is terrible, but I like seeing a flop here. I agree with Sirio's post flop play.
Old 06-28-2005, 02:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]
These tournaments where you have short chips cause a little more gamble than some of the deeper stacked ones. I'd call this preflop raise(which I normally wouldn't from Tom b/c he's about as tight as it gets) and try to win a big pot. I don't think folding is terrible, but I like seeing a flop here. I agree with Sirio's post flop play.

[/ QUOTE ]

i hate calling here. out of position with stacks not deep enough to feel comfortable folding TPTK on the flop against a maniac and a rock and stuck in the middle. I know they require gamble, but I think that I could find a better spot than this.

If I'm playing it, i'm reraising preflop to take control of the hand, but i would reluctantly muck preflop here.
Old 06-29-2005, 02:44 PM

Wow Soss, we agreed on something (marking my calendar)! [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]