Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-03-2003, 06:49 AM

Default Re: How does anyone get to play at Partypoker?

I got dibbs on 3rd to welcome him.
Old 06-03-2003, 02:05 PM

Default I still can\'t play at Party and I shouldn\'t

Thanks for the welcomes.
24 hrs later, still no e-mail with verification number. As Bill E said, Party is a joke and too disorganised to be trustworthy. No customer support whatsoever. They're not interested in new business. Very fishy.
Old 06-03-2003, 03:34 PM

Default Getting the Royal Screwjob from Party/Empire support

You're right about the support at Party/Empire. It is pathetic.

Right now, I am getting the Royal Screw Job from party/empire's support. Here's what's happened.

I referred a friend to Emprie poker. He completed his 125 hands and received his $25 bonus. I checked to see if the $50 bonus had shown up in my account for the referral(which we were going to split). It hadn't.

I got Empire's online help, spoke to a nice girl. Explained my problem. She said that the email address I had sent the referral to was different than the email address that my friend had entered. Turns out my friend had made a typo when he first set up his account--it was one digit off what his real address was. She understood this and told me if I had my friend contact her and confirm the information she would release the bonus.

My friend then contacts Empire on-line support and gets a different person--this guy Jacob. Friend explains the problem to him. Jacob says he is looking into it. Jacob leaves my friend hanging and never replys. After 40 min of waiting my friend gives up.

Next day I contact Empire on-line help. I get Jacob this time. I explain my problem all over again. He says he'll look into it. Then he tells me to have my friend contact him. Here we go again. My friend immediately goes onto online help and gets some other guy who says he will look into the problem.

No response to either of us by email the next day so I send an email to info@empirepoker.com. 3 days later and no response.

So here I am. I have not yet begun to fight. But I've been ready to set phasers on kill a long time ago and haven't.

Any advice/help would be appreciated.

"It difficult being polite to support when you're so frickin mad. [img]/forums/images/icons/mad.gif[/img] " - bently