Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Mid-, High-Stakes Pot- and No-Limit Hold'em
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-20-2005, 01:53 AM

Default Re: Weird Limp ReRaise Hand (Party 10/20)

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
there's no way i can lay this down... i push it expecting to win and cry when they flip over AK (ill be drawing dead) or KK (im drawing to an ace... aka 1 out) for the boat

[/ QUOTE ]

or um, a jack.

-SmileyEH

[/ QUOTE ]

or, um, a running pair. anyway... just to say i told you so, that's all i have to say. you clowns on this site are way too weak tight, holy crap... especially fourkings whoever the crap you are, the last few posts (check folding AK on a K high flop to 2 streets of aggression)... whoa.

people make some plays. you made me want to kill myself so i had to stop playing full ring and am now down to shorthanded. play some poker! and by the way, i love this play... no way i make it 500 preflop, i like the way you did it and i'd love to get one or two callers for "set value" since they usually won't hit and you'll take th epot on a rag flop and if they do hit, they raise and you don't have too much of a decision in getting away from your "overpair" =)