Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-14-2005, 03:02 PM

Default Re: Party Skin Connection Probs?

ya tables closing means no hope. oh boy i hope they can restore my chip count to the beginning of the hand. [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]
Old 06-14-2005, 03:04 PM

Just got a couple of e-mails basically saying: The pots you were in are counted as a misdeal.

Those are the breaks. One of the drawbacks to playing online, I guess. No worries.

They did say that the chip count at the beginning of the hand was restored:

[ QUOTE ]
We apologize for the disruption you encountered at 'Table 25437' table on 06/14/2005.

Our records indicate that you had $39.5 at the start of that game. As a result of the disruption, that game has been construed as a 'misdeal' and we have refunded the money back to your Account.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 06-14-2005, 03:05 PM

it seems to me that im the only one at my tables getting disconnected, because it freezes during the middle of my hands and then all the sudden im back with an "i am back" button and the orbit already passed me. like wtf is this [censored]?
Old 06-14-2005, 03:06 PM

Wow, I became an "old hand".

Neat.
Old 06-14-2005, 03:10 PM

I'm near the bubble on a MTT. The thing is totally frozen, yet the clock for the rounds keeps progressing. Absoutely asinine.
Old 06-14-2005, 03:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Mine just came back

[/ QUOTE ]

And then all tables closed "for maintenance" after finishing the hand they were on.
Old 06-14-2005, 03:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Mine just came back

[/ QUOTE ]

And then all tables closed "for maintenance" after finishing the hand they were on.

[/ QUOTE ]

Huge waiting lists and any table I click on is "currently unavailable".

Time to do some yardwork I guess (or play GTA San Andreas... tough call). Maybe I'll have a poll.
Old 06-14-2005, 03:13 PM

I was in an SNG with 6 players left, just won pot, never got pushed to me. Reconnected, can't get back to a table and it appears my SNG vanished.

The most disconcerting thing is that my account balance is $0 in the cashier box, although the play money which I've never used is at $1000 play chips. I hope this means they're refunding my entry fee... otherwise.... [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]
Old 06-14-2005, 03:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Just got a couple of e-mails basically saying: The pots you were in are counted as a misdeal.

Those are the breaks. One of the drawbacks to playing online, I guess. No worries.

They did say that the chip count at the beginning of the hand was restored:

[ QUOTE ]
We apologize for the disruption you encountered at 'Table 25437' table on 06/14/2005.

Our records indicate that you had $39.5 at the start of that game. As a result of the disruption, that game has been construed as a 'misdeal' and we have refunded the money back to your Account.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

see, if they do this on the hand I was in, im going to be effing PISSED. The hand was dealt, there WAS a showdown, and I won. The pot never got pushed to me tho. If I dont get that money, im talking all my money out of party and never playing there again. This is like the millionth problem ive had with them.

The last one really pissed me off, but there was nothing I could do, even tho it was still bullshit. I had KK in like a 5 way capped PF. I flopped top set and by the river there was over 20BB in the pot, and it was clear I was going to be the winner. The river bricked, and I bet, 1 caller and then the site died. I didnt get my money, because the hand didnt go to completeion. Regardless of the fact they could look at the histories and see I had the best hand. bah.
Old 06-14-2005, 03:15 PM

I was just able to log in, but only like 4 tables per level are running, with like 200 players in waiting lists.