Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-07-2005, 05:34 PM

Default Re: Party\'s not giving me the bonus...wtf!?

I phoned them and they won't give me the bonus. They said if I wanted the $150, I have to refer 3 friends and they'll give me $150. They kept repeating that over and over and over again for 30 minutes.
Old 06-07-2005, 05:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I phoned them and they won't give me the bonus. They said if I wanted the $150, I have to refer 3 friends and they'll give me $150. They kept repeating that over and over and over again for 30 minutes.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah I once had a conversation with PokerNow over a deposit bonus. I deposited like 10 minutes early the night the bonus went live becuase I was drunk/high and they were extremely adament on not issuing me the bonus because they were powerless under "the system".
Old 06-07-2005, 06:53 PM

Do you know if a transfer to someone counts as a cashout therefore rendering me unable to take advantage of the bonus?
Old 06-08-2005, 02:00 AM

I am almost certain that a transfer is treated as a withdrawal and would negate the bonus.
Old 06-08-2005, 02:01 AM

it seem to me sponger that if you would have made another deposit during the correct time period using the bonus code pokernow would have had to honor it.
Old 06-08-2005, 02:48 AM

I don't get it, one minute party and skins is mad because we don't show them enough love and only play when they have a bonus so they freeze our accts and kick us to the curb.

Now a guy who plays there alot and was playing at the time of the bonus being rolled out, is told that because he was giving party the love but doesn't have the extra cash to toss into his acct without making a withdrawl is SOL.

They would absolutely not lose any money by giving this guy the bonus and keep a happy playing customer unlike the damn bonuse whores like myself that get kicked off other nameless sites for not showing enough love.

They should just automatically give up the bonus if the dude has enough cash in his acct to cover it.

Why am I trying to make sense out of this [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

It's a good thing they don't have an office in the states, I can just imagine what some dude 3 sheets to the wind might due if it was only a couple hours away [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Might even rehabilitate an accent or two while visiting JK [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

One Street at a Time
wdbaker Denver, Co
Old 06-08-2005, 02:49 AM

I am actually finishing the bonus now. Can I cash out after I have completed it and it is released?
Old 06-08-2005, 03:07 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I am actually finishing the bonus now. Can I cash out after I have completed it and it is released?

[/ QUOTE ]

Not likely, they probably want enough time to rake your bank for a few penny's [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

JK, if there aren't any new clauses in the TOC's then hurry up and get it out of there so as you qualify for the next big bonus [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

One Street at a Time
wdbaker Denver, Co
Old 06-08-2005, 06:18 AM

It'd a good thing he doesn't play empire. He would have only got the square root of the amount cashed out.
Old 06-14-2005, 11:58 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Damn you Party, Damn you!

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm amazed that any poker site ever allowed the practice of withdrawing and redepositing during a bonus period. It was nice while it lasted, eh? If people would have taken advantage of this leniency only as a last resort when for some reason they failed to plan ahead and they were completely stuck for the extra cash, perhaps the practice would still be allowable.

Party's new regulation is better than the alternative recently taken by Empire, who simply closed the accounts of many who were exessively blatent in taking advantage of their bonuses.