Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-14-2005, 08:27 AM

Default Re: Neteller Accnt Hacked (continued) and Neteller Won\'t Refund

[ QUOTE ]
Nice documentation. Paperwork with everything blanked out - that's real helpful.

Also, I'm unclear as to whether you joined 2+2 just to tell us about a Neteller problem or if you were a prior poster who didn't want to use your regular posting account. Could you please advise again which of those it is?

If you are a new poster, could you explain to me again why you have a sudden interest in 2+2; and if you are an existing poster, could you explain to me again why you didn't post this with your regular posting account?

[/ QUOTE ]

Listen up, smart a*s*s, I've said it a thousand times in my prior messages that
1. I have a regular 2+2 account and
2. I registered this neteller123 account last Saturday to report this incident to you guys.

As for those numbers being blanked out, I did that to protect my privacy (so that nobody can identify they are MY documents). I don't think you need to see those numbers to believe my story. If you still think I'm trolling then those numbers won't make you think otherwise.

I have done my best to convince you guys and I can't believe I'm still getting all this "you story is fishy" nonsense.