Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Beginners Questions
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-09-2005, 07:02 AM

Default Gaming Club refusing to give me my money

I'm a frequent player at Prima and last month I moved my a/c from bet365 to Gamingclub because bet365 started charging me $15 if I cashed out more than once a month.

So I deposited $1000 from my bankroll in Neteller to GC and everything went smoothly. A couple of weeks later I had a balance of just under 4k in my GC a/c so I decided to withdraw $1000 back to neteller on May 30.

By June 2 there was no sign of the withdrawal in neteller so I emailed support who told me that there was a fault in their system and all withdrawals would be processed within 48 hours.

The Next day (June 3) I got another email from GC asking for specific documents to verify my a/c, so I scanned my passport and recent credit card bill plus a document I had to fill in and sign and promptly sent back by email.

By Monday June 6 there was still no money so I mailed support again and they told me that my signatures do "not exactly correspond" and they requested a drivers licence which I do not have. The signature on my passport is 5 years old and my current signature is slightly different but nothing drastic and I can't see what the problem is.

I was getting quite frustrated at this stage so I arranged with them to give me a call yesterday at a specific time and surprise surprise they never bothered calling me. I sent 2 emails since then and they haven't responded to them either.

Today I called them myself and was put on hold for 20 minutes and then cut off.

I'm starting to think that I will never see any of my money at GC again and they will just ignore any future contact by me. I remember reading last year how Pokergirl1 (a high stakes pro at Ladbrokes) had 60k taken from his a/c by a Prima skin.

If anyone has any useful advice or has been in a situation like this before i'd appreciate a reply.
Old 06-09-2005, 10:11 AM

Default Re: Gaming Club refusing to give me my money

Damn that sucks man, I hope to hear of some resolution. I had plans on moving some money to a Prima skin soon but hearing about two people losing 4-5 digits worth on their like that scares the hell out of me.
Old 06-09-2005, 10:13 AM

Yet another reason not to play on the Prima Network.
Old 06-09-2005, 10:14 AM

Does Dutch Boyd have anything to do with these sites?

In all seriousness, this is the reason I stick only to the largest and most established sites. These things are all completely unregulated and offshore. They can take your money and there's nothing you can do about it.
Old 06-09-2005, 11:00 AM

Resolution coming up!
Old 06-09-2005, 11:12 AM

Hi there Armand_Tamzarian,

I have looked into your particular issues, and your documents have been approved, and your withdrawal has been sendt to the processing department, and by the latest you have the money in your account tomorrow.

We have tried to call you twice and also sendt you email concerning these issues, and you can rest assured that you are not a PokerGirl1 by any means.
It is very unusual that anyone must be on hold for 20 minutes on our poker rooms, please call the following number if you require our help United Kingdom 800 917 3471 .

It is unfortunate that it has taken this long, and just to assure you that you are a valued player to us and that we appreciate your business I have given you a $100 comp with no restrictions.

If you have any further issues, or any questions please feel free to PM me here or use the telephone number above.

Best Regards,

ToT
Old 06-09-2005, 11:28 AM

Hi ToT
Thanks for resolving this issue. I probably was getting a bit paranoid about never seeing the money again but I couldn't see another solution other than posting here. The comp is appreciated. Thanks Dariel86 for pointing it out to ToT.
Old 06-09-2005, 11:52 AM

My pleasure [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

And also thanks to Darien, as I very seldom venture into this part of the forums.

ToT
Old 06-09-2005, 12:19 PM

Yeah no problem, you wanna know my Party handle now or later? (For obvious reasons)

J/K [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
Old 06-09-2005, 01:22 PM

lol