Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-07-2003, 03:31 PM

Default Re: Apparently, you like it as well .....

Nice line Rusty, but you and I know how many days you login in a given month or so ... I did not think you were a brokedown housewife.

I am surprised that you would evade someone's privacy and mention something that eludes to the number of times I go to a certain site.

However, this is still funny. What makes it funnier is that it isnt me. It is my girlfriend that uses my truepoker account for playmoney. So i guess she is the brokedown house wife. [img]/forums/images/icons/grin.gif[/img] Unfortunately for you though, when you ran the play chip buyback promotion she couldnt start an account for it nor could my brother because i had played on both the computers they use with my real money account in the past. So instead they headed over to tigergaming, for teh free $25 a few months ago, and have built their rolls up each enough to cash out $100 and move it to a new site. One has chosen party for the numerous .5/1 and the other UltimateBet for the more stages of micros.

Old 05-07-2003, 09:18 PM

Default Re: Apparently, you like it as well .....

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
I am surprised that you would evade someone's privacy and mention something that eludes to the number of times I go to a certain site

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree. If I set up a real account at true poker and enter into a discussion here, I would like to request that the CEO not mention how much I sign in, or even mention that I have an account. This seems like a breach of privacy. Maybe it is not a big deal to others, but it is only my business how much I do or do not play.
Old 05-08-2003, 10:47 PM

Default Re: Best time to play online poker?

Play when most everyone else is tired. Early morning hours 4am-6am in North America. If you see too many conservative Europeans, then check out the next online room.
Old 05-16-2003, 04:46 AM

Default Re: Sure some data like that would be great (NT)

Ok, here it is, for low limit hands on Paradise, .50-1 to 3-6. Days of the week and time is all in CST. (WARNING, THESE ARE MY RESULTS ONLY, AND NO GUARANTEES YOURS WILL EVEN BE SIMILAR TO THESE, NO guarantee on these numbers for ANY PURPOSE WHATSOEVER) Results are changed but relative to each other they are valid (I don't want to reveal my own data).

Here's win rate by hour of the day, again, skewed data but accurate relative to each other, and again, in CST (KEEP IN MIND THIS DATA REFLECTS A PST PLAYER, and my SLEEPINESS LATE AT NIGHT! ALSO keep in mind certain hours are played at during certain times of the week, for example, during the week I'm usually not playing cause I'm at work, so most PST work hours will be on weekends, I'm not about to break it down by days of week AND hours, that's too much work. [img]/forums/images/icons/wink.gif[/img] ):

I don't think the hour graph is useful, since it's not seperated by day of the week. The day of the week graph seems pretty valid though.

P.S. The sites are going to hate me for this, driving down traffic on the "bad" days! [img]/forums/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
Old 05-16-2003, 04:58 AM

that's 10am tony? that is your peak win hour?

thanks
Old 05-16-2003, 05:22 AM

Maybe it's because I just woke up and am all refreshed. [img]/forums/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] I don't know, as I said, the hours chart isn't broken up by days of the week, it's a miss-mash of different hours from different days of the week that shouldn't be combined, so it's not very valid, I think. I'll need to break it up more to be useful. [img]/forums/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

But yeah, I should just play at 10am from now on! LOL
Old 05-16-2003, 08:52 PM

But yeah, I should just play at 10am from now on!

i have always found that there is nothing but grannys and grandpas playing then. the morning rocks are tough to beat. i was suprised to see this. you must be a rock too tony, if you are winning at that hour.