Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-10-2003, 09:08 PM

Default Question for the Babe

I was in Vegas this last week and played at the Mirage roughly everyday from 3-4 on till about 11-12. I didnt make any plans to meet anybody (which now I regret). I was just wondering if you are about 25-20 with blonde hair down past the shoulders and a huge princess cut rock on your finger. I seen this woman playing mostly 3-6 and 6-12 every night and thought it might have been you. Also, her fiance/husband was there a couple nights playing in the tourny's. It may or may not be you but I didnt have the initiative to walk up to her and ask. I also saw a young guy almost every night, around 5'9 or 5'10" roughly 175lbs or so looked to be about 25, with short light brown hair playing mostly 20-40 and always dicking around with his cell phone and thought he might be clarkmeister or dynasty, but once again didnt ask. He was definately a pro. Sorry if my discriptions suck, just thought I'd ask.

Ryan_21
Old 05-10-2003, 10:21 PM

Default Re: Question for the Babe

Hi Ryan- nope- wrong on both counts. Babe has short dark hair with bangs and no large rock on her finger. Usually, I am just happy with large stacks [img]/forums/images/icons/wink.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/icons/grin.gif[/img] . I don't think Dynasty even owns a cell phone, and if Clarkmeister was in the room, he would be talking to the Babe rather than cell phone [img]/forums/images/icons/wink.gif[/img] . Also, I am sorry to say that all three of us are 25+, so set your sights a little "higher" on the age scan. [img]/forums/images/icons/confused.gif[/img] Sorry I missed you. Please give a heads up next time before you arrive. LGPG, Babe [img]/forums/images/icons/heart.gif[/img]
Old 05-11-2003, 09:11 PM

Default Re: Question for the Babe

Well, shoot, I thought I had you guys/gals, peg...lol. Now Im glad I didnt ask them, b/c I would've felt like a numbnuts when they looked at me like I was a weirdo..lol

"Sorry I missed you. Please give a heads up next time
before you arrive. LGPG, Babe"

Thats an affirmative, I wont be so shy next time.

Ryan_21