Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-29-2005, 04:12 AM

Default Eurobet Card Verification

Just want to make sure this is standard. I deposited 20 bucks into Eurobet two weeks ago using my credit card. I blew it playing ring games, now i went to re-deposit using that same card and apparently i am not allowed to. This is the e-mail.

[ QUOTE ]
We are writing to inform you that according to your country's legislation, we cannot credit winnings back onto your credit card and therefore, we recommend you set up a Neteller account (for further information please go to www.neteller.com) as it is an efficient online service and no charges are incurred.
The credit card option has been disactivated from your Eurobet account and for security reasons we kindly ask you to send us the photocopy of the credit card and an id document to the fax:

0044 1483 747097 or email:
estrellita.gomez@eurobet.com

Your future withdrawals to Neteller will not be processed without us having received this necessary documentation.

Should you require further information please do not hesitate to contact us using our call back service (located in the Help section)

Kind Regards,
Estrellita
Eurobet Customer Services

[/ QUOTE ]

So they tell me that I can't use my credit card, to please use neteller. But, by the way, you can't use neteller either unless you send us a copy of your credit card that you're not allowed to use. Seems odd. Did everybody have to go through this?
Old 05-29-2005, 04:24 AM

Default Re: Eurobet Card Verification

I've only used NETeller for transactions there and I've never been asked for any sort of identification. I don't understand why they now need a photocopy of your credit card in order to use NETeller. What purpose does that serve???
Old 05-29-2005, 04:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]
What purpose does that serve???

[/ QUOTE ]

Right. Doesn't make much sense. In the meantime i'm missing out on all that rakeback [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]
Old 05-30-2005, 02:45 PM

Hate to bump, but I still don't know what to do and I'm still rakeback-less until I get back to eurobet.