Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Beginners Questions
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-26-2005, 06:36 PM

Default Re: ORIGINAL THREAD

wow. haha. tilllllllllllt.
Old 05-26-2005, 06:40 PM

Default Re: PokerDocMD/adamstewart

how do i report him to party for abusive chat? can i do it through email or do i have to call them?
Old 05-26-2005, 06:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
how do i report him to party for abusive chat? can i do it through email or do i have to call them?

[/ QUOTE ]

You can simply email them with the offender's screen name and date/time and table that you were observed the offensive chat. I have done this exactly once.
Old 05-26-2005, 11:20 PM

Default FRICKIN HILARIOUS

im not sure whats funnier, the fact that this mani guy is out to convince the world hes an extremely good player, or the fact hes so pissed about this post.

hes not horrible, definitely not great. just blah. but always hilarious... i love this guy. i think we have a new RGP mascot
Old 05-26-2005, 11:41 PM

You guys all really need to chill out and stop reading the chat if it bothers you so much. I've played with this guy, and yeah he likes to berate other players, but he berates good and bad players alike, and tends to put the table on tilt, so I like him at my tables.
Old 05-26-2005, 11:43 PM

Default Re: FRICKIN HILARIOUS

I'm not sure what is funnier....a bunch of clowns saving and posting online poker room chat (I mean really, get a life) or a clown like you assessing my play. I do not claim to be great, but I consistently win and have done so for a year and a half. Not trying to convince the world...just responding when I see my name getting trashed. Great post by the way.....added so much value to this already useless thread. "zombies kill"....wow, now that is a great handle....can you legally buy a drink?
Old 05-26-2005, 11:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm not sure what is funnier....a bunch of clowns saving and posting online poker room chat (I mean really, get a life) or a clown like you assessing my play. I do not claim to be great, but I consistently win and have done so for a year and a half. Not trying to convince the world...just responding when I see my name getting trashed. Great post by the way.....added so much value to this already useless thread. "zombies kill"....wow, now that is a great handle....can you legally buy a drink?

[/ QUOTE ]

umm...ahem..... I think you forgot to log out of FoodForThought.... and back in as ManiRegolari, before you posted this...

lmao

.....snap!..... PWN3D!!111!1

Adam
Old 05-26-2005, 11:54 PM

Finally...a sane poster. I mean I've never seen so many clowns get so upset over nothing really. I could see if it was killing games, but it doesn't. It is simply entertainment...if you (not you Justin) don't laugh (or ignore), then you have issues.
Old 05-26-2005, 11:56 PM

It doesn't really matter....does it? I can create new screen names if I want...did you realize that? Figured it was funnier initially with the actual name.
Old 05-27-2005, 12:24 AM

it isn't entertaining to the people you are directing your chat towards. a lot of people won't see your "intelligent" comments in the same light as you see them and will be offended. this kind of behavior just isn't profitable unless you know for sure that the fish will tilt and proceed to lose their money even quicker. and telling people about pokertracker, 2+2, odds, etc. is just plain stupid. nothing i can really say towards you except that i think you should stop. when i first started to play i did and said the same exact things and this was in live game. just your typical young punk kid who thought he was the shi.t because he watched some TV poker and played weak tight.

just stop.