Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-24-2005, 04:51 PM

Location: it\'s like a puzzle with pans. if you think about it.
Default Re: Where\'re the female ootiots?

[ QUOTE ]
We really, really need to hear from gorie, Katie, peachy, jo & Dangergirl in this thread.

[/ QUOTE ]

i've never been drunk. no good stories here, i'm boring.
Old 05-24-2005, 04:57 PM

Default Re: Whats the most stupid thing you have ever done while drunk?

ok...i'm going to to tell two stories of me being really drunk, and you guys be the judge of which is worse.

both of these nights happened in subsequent weeks, at the same club, with me losing my cell phone both times.

the first night i make out with a chick on a bed in a club called "shelter" in hollywood, then proceed to lose my cell phone and [censored] myself while sleeping. quick and painless.

the next week, my brother and i along with a bunch of friend go again, and take a taxi there cuz we were ripped before we go.

during the night a see this short 5' 3" girl with tig ol bitties dancing with 3 much uglier girls. i start dancing with her, and buy her a drink. we gte to tlaking, and she's got a heavy ukrainian accent.

several drinks later, we both ripped and once again, we make out on the bed of this same club, but this time it must have been worse, cuz the bouncer told us to stop.

so she decides she wants to go home with me, so my friends and i all jump into the taxi. we get home, and i immediately move to my brother's room, cuz i sleep on the couch there.

i lock the door, but apparently my brother wanted none of this, and managed to open it. i decide this must be done at her place.

so drunk of my ass, we get in my car and drive from west hollywood to east LA at 3 in the morning.

we get to her place, and do our thing, and i remember thinking to myself "i'm so drunk i'm gonna [censored] this girl without a condom, and i don't care." however, she doens't want ot have sex, and everytime i try to go downsouth, she says "trust me, you don't want to do that." (she wasn't a man, i'm sure, she just didn't want me to do anything with it)

she gives me head, and i passout with her on top of me.

i wake up with a horrible hangover and decide to get some water. when i enter the kitchen, i see a bunch of plates and cups and even utensils marked with red stickers. naturally, being the idiot, i grab one of the red stickered cups and fill it with water.

all of a sudden the girl appears out fo no where and says "NO don't drink that, you'll get legions in your stomach."

at this point i decide i need to get the [censored] outta here

then i remmeber the funny story she told me last night about her friend with aids.

then i remember the amazing amount of prescription pills on her roomate's desk.

then i remember her asking me if she could pass for a girl who has HIV.

then i say i'm a daytrader and the market opens in 1 hour and i gotta be there, even though it's a saturday.

i grab my [censored] and run... and get to my brothers house an hour later.

he opens the door and says, "dude, wtf happened to you?"

i say... "i hooked up [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]"
Old 05-24-2005, 08:28 PM

I don't remember.
Old 05-24-2005, 08:33 PM

Default Drove (nt)

nt
Old 05-24-2005, 08:42 PM

I'm not sure i get this whole thing. So was she a he? Did he/she have HIV? Legions in your stomach?
Old 05-24-2005, 08:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Legions in your stomach?

[/ QUOTE ]

Lesions maybe... I dunno, that was a weird story.
Old 05-24-2005, 08:51 PM

Announced to the cops breaking up the party I was at,
"You cops sure are funny."
Let's just say handcuffs and a paddy wagon were involved a little later in the tale.
Old 05-24-2005, 09:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm not sure i get this whole thing. So was she a he? Did he/she have HIV? Legions in your stomach?

[/ QUOTE ]

i'm 100% sure her roomate had HIV / AIDS

i'm 65% sure she herself had HIV / AIDS

she didn't want me to drink the water cuz the roomate drinks from that cup, and i guess he had some bad ailments
Old 05-24-2005, 09:47 PM

When I was 16 staying at the Reno Hilton with my baseball team, I decide at 3 AM that it's a good idea to walk to the strip by myself. So after traversing a freeway and many sidestreets, I find myself at a dead end. There's some sort of guard dog in front of some shady house that's scaring the [censored] out of me, so I try to run out of there, but end up tripping and scraping up a knee and my hands. When I finally make it down to the strip I go ahead and drop $200 at the blackjack tables.

This one isn't me but I think it's hilarious. Some friends of mine are partying at Northern Illinios, and at 1:40 AM they decide to head to Iowa City before bar closing time. They are all super drunk. Well Iowa City is about an hour and a half away, and the bars close at two. On the way there, they decide to stop at a gas station for beer and cigarettes for the trip, and pick up 90 beers and a bunch of packs of cigarettes. Eventually they get pulled over doing about 90 on the freeway and of course they go to jail. When they went back for the car the next day, they found two cases of beer sitting on the front seat. I imagine that didn't go over too well with the cops.
Old 05-24-2005, 09:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
then i remember her asking me if she could pass for a girl who has HIV.

[/ QUOTE ]

How does one respond to this?