Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > One-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-22-2005, 01:57 PM

Default Re: Two more 200+15 hands

as for the play of these hands i think i almost entirely agree with Nick B.

In hand 1: I'd also mix in an occasional raise preflop, depending on what i thought of the limper and the blinds, and sometimes fold it, depending on sort of the same things.

In hand 2: I'd probably play it almost exactly the same way, though I'd sometimes limp here and rarely push preflop. My flop action would be the same, though again, I wouldn't like it. i might consider raising a little more preflop, to try to get the short guy to push, and the big guy to fold to his push. again, depends somewhat on what they've been up to lately.

treeofwisdowm7: you need to take some form of composition class or something, as your post makes way way way less than no sense. if you're going to participate in a forum for more than just typing accuracy practice, it's probably going to be useful for you to be understood by the other participants. i make out basically nothing sensible at all out of the hundred words or so you typed.

morello: if any time you put in appreciable money on the flop you are behind with a hand like QT, it is your problem, not necessarilly the OP's problem. this smacks either of someone who has no idea how to evaluate their hands post flop, or someone arrogant enough to think that no one else does.

valenzuela: you appear to be one of the least useful people in the world. there are a variety of reasons a person would choose to lose money at the 215s instead of making money at the 11s. go make a list of 10 before you post anything else. also, as nick points out, OP didn't ask you for assistance in stakes choosing, he asked the forum for help with specific hands. so something like "stfu" is in order here. also i'm going to go out on a limb here and just guess that you're a poor judge of who can or can't beat the 215s.

alright, i'm sick of this thread now.

citanul