Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > Multi-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-18-2005, 12:29 AM

Default Re: A previously \"well-respected\" MTT cheating team...

RGers...don't waste your time here. The ethics here are whatever it takes to grind out $14/hr....14 tabling .50/1 and or team play....whatever it takes...carpel tunnel baby...woooohoooo. So...gotta ask a question fellas...right now I am making 22.358BB/100 for 1 table, and I am thinking of playing 17 tables...my VPIP is 22.87342 according to Pokertracker version 1.232 (I hacked 1.231 for some goodies)....anyway....can I make 198.54BBs/100 this way? Will I get Carpel Tunnel???

Heh
Old 05-18-2005, 12:34 AM

Wow, impressive how many "strangers" in this post. It should be some kind of record.
Old 05-18-2005, 12:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]
RGers...don't waste your time here. The ethics here are whatever it takes to grind out $14/hr....14 tabling .50/1 and or team play....whatever it takes...carpel tunnel baby...woooohoooo. So...gotta ask a question fellas...right now I am making 22.358BB/100 for 1 table, and I am thinking of playing 17 tables...my VPIP is 22.87342 according to Pokertracker version 1.232 (I hacked 1.231 for some goodies)....anyway....can I make 198.54BBs/100 this way? Will I get Carpel Tunnel???

Heh

[/ QUOTE ]

Has anyone offered you Pattern Mapper V. 3.25 yet? I can get it for you at a low low price. It predicts the next card with an albeit low, 40% accuracy. They say version 4.0 has 50% accuracy, but they haven't released it yet.

CSC
Old 05-18-2005, 12:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Wow, impressive how many "strangers" in this post. It should be some kind of record.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, kinda makes you wonder, doesn't it? What happened to the one account, one player rule, huh?

CSC
Old 05-18-2005, 12:36 AM

I think that a few people from RGP wanted to try and give this some air-time... I agree with them that its wrong

I dont think people should be looked down on because they dont have "carpel" status, or dont post 100 times a day.

The points are still valid, even if their posting frequency is not up to scratch
Old 05-18-2005, 12:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Heh

[/ QUOTE ]

Has anyone offered you Pattern Mapper V. 3.25 yet? I can get it for you at a low low price. It predicts the next card with an albeit low, 40% accuracy. They say version 4.0 has 50% accuracy, but they haven't released it yet.

CSC

[/ QUOTE ]

At least someone here has a sense of humor...so it will support 18 tabling...right?? [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 05-18-2005, 12:38 AM

I'm waiting the response for all the strangers in this post.

Is the following statement accurate?

I have never, ever, given advise or received it while playing a hand in the internet.
Old 05-18-2005, 12:39 AM

Looking through your post history, it seems you first came over after somebody posted a post you made on RGP and got flamed in the Hold'Em forum by a bunch of jerks ranting about not mentioning 2+2 at the table, etc. I can understand why you're bitter.

That said, I just fired up Google Groups to take a look at RGP, which I haven't done in months, and the second item from the top was "Shana Hiatt's Hungry Snatch on DVD." It reminds me why I came here in the first place. Having at least some semblance of organization to this place does a significant job of improving the signal-to-noise, and as much as you want to make fun of the mathematical brand of analysis that posters tend to practice here, I highly doubt that you have a better alternative.
Old 05-18-2005, 12:40 AM

its true for me.

I sign out of all messenger services when i am playing, so I can concentrate.
Old 05-18-2005, 12:40 AM

first of all I'm not naive enough to believe that a group who seeks every edge, as to play as a team in a MTT will not share info if they are seated at the same table. Give me a break that's utter nonsense. I've gotten a PM from a well respect user of what's your username on Yahoo and I can only assume that is share info. There really isn't much of a solution so just except it.