Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-17-2005, 12:50 PM

Default Bodog cashout

How long does it take? I did a cashout for the first time 3 days ago and still isn't in my Neteller account. Should I worry? In the email they send me it said that it would take 24 hours. Let me know how long it took for your cashout at Bodog.
Old 05-17-2005, 01:44 PM

Default Re: Bodog cashout

I've always got mine within 24 hours. Maybe it's taking longer because of the weekend.
Old 05-17-2005, 02:15 PM

are you allowed to cashout from bodog before you clear the bonus? i thought i read somewhere that you couldnt and that sounds kinda strange.
Old 05-17-2005, 02:27 PM

no you cant. if you try to they will send you an email saying that if you want to, they will take your bonus.
Old 05-17-2005, 03:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
are you allowed to cashout from bodog before you clear the bonus? i thought i read somewhere that you couldnt and that sounds kinda strange.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well I did cash out before I cleared my bonus but I did not receive an email. Only reason I cashed out was because I kept getting a RUNTIME ERROR! I guess its time to email them.
Old 05-17-2005, 03:09 PM

Yeah I'd send them an email. I've had an instance where I didn't get anything for a week, I sent them an email and my money appeared 15 minutes afterwards. I think they might occasionally sit on it waiting for you to change your mind.

Although make sure you mention the software problems-- they say somewhere on there that if you deposit and withdraw without a 'reasonable' amount of play they charge you.
Old 05-17-2005, 03:11 PM

did you get your bonus also when you cashed out? dont they pay you the bonus upfront and they you get to use the money to clear the bonus? if thats true then cant you get the bonus and if you lose the bonus before you clear it you can just cashout your original deposit w/ no loss?
Old 05-17-2005, 03:49 PM

no, you play with your real money first. they do check it manually and occasionally let one slip by but it's not worth trying to abuse and losing the bottomless bonus IMO
Old 05-17-2005, 04:17 PM

I wasnt planning on tryin to abuse it I just thought that you got the bonus and then worked to clear it in order to be able to cash it out. I guess i heard wrong
Old 05-17-2005, 11:07 PM

yeah, the bonus money goes straight into your cash account right away, it's just if you deposit 500, get a 100 dollar bonus, and then sit down at a table and lose 100, you'd still theoretically have to get your 300 points before you can withdraw the 500 you have left.