Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Mid- and High-Stakes Hold'em
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-14-2005, 07:53 PM

Default I do DBs

I don't play at Party so I can datamine if people want. I play mostly at Stars. I can do it if somebody would like. Is maybe $2 an hour enough for 4 tables. I mean it's an extra $8 to do nothing right so why not? PM me if interested. $8 is something more than minimum wage here so I could do practically nothing and make more than a McDonalds mofo.

Thanks for listening

-BFL
Old 05-16-2005, 05:38 AM

Default Re: I do DBs

Bumping this so that BK, Steve, and Hiatus will respond. I thought we were working on a deal then all the sudden nothing from you stuck up fags? What the [censored] people.
Old 05-16-2005, 09:39 AM

Who exactly is going to be paying you this $8/hour to do nothing? Is it $8 per person.... or can everyone on 2+2 chip in for $0.01 and just get it done that way? Do you have a method of distributing the huge DBs you will eventually have?
Old 05-16-2005, 12:12 PM

Well you seem like a real d*ckhead who has very little intelligence from the posts I've read of yours, so I hope everyone ignores you and you have to work at mcdonalds. . .
Old 05-16-2005, 08:52 PM

You are pathetic. Couldnt you have just sent me a PM? From what I understand you cant datamine Poker Stars because they dont allow observers to see the called hands. I'm glad this didnt work out because after reading your posts I have no doubt you wouldnt have help up your end of the bargain. I guess you'll have try to hustle the two hundred out of somebody else.
Old 05-16-2005, 09:50 PM

Pokerhand histories already offers this service, for MUCH less than $8/ hour. I certainly hope nobody takes you up on this.