Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Televised Poker
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-15-2005, 06:02 PM

Default Re: Hold\'me: This Forum\'s kind of guy!

[ QUOTE ]
I'm not looking to have things both ways. I am afraid of cowards becaue they sneak up and hit you from the back. That is the kind of guy this Hold'me is. He makes threats from anonymity. But I'm not afraid of him. I hope you can understand that. I wasn't trying to draw attention to myself. Read the initial post. I just listed what he said. I tried to draw attention to what he posted, not me. Where is the outcry to try and stop this kind of thing.

Vince

[/ QUOTE ]

Vince its a frickin website. Do you think he is gonna come through your monitor and smash you in the nuts or something? Quit being so dramatic.
Old 05-15-2005, 06:03 PM

It's not an apology it is a "whoops". And if I ignore you your posts still show up. So I still have to sift through them. You could try being nicer to people and not intentionaly getting on everyone's nerves. Then you would not have to ignore so many users.
Old 05-15-2005, 06:07 PM

sus
Old 05-15-2005, 06:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
...I am afraid of cowards becaue they sneak up and hit you from the back. That is the kind of guy this Hold'me is...But I'm not afraid of him. I hope you can understand that.
Vince

[/ QUOTE ]

sorry, i can't understand that at all...you make almost zero sense almost all of the time.
Old 05-15-2005, 06:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Do you think he is gonna come through your monitor and smash you in the nuts or something? Quit being so dramatic.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey, suppose that I could show you that something to that effect actually happened! Would you still defend these cowards! I can provide you with an incident report by the Bellagio Security personnell that, although inconclusive, will make you wonder if I am being dramatic. Don't take these threats litely!

Vince
Old 05-15-2005, 06:38 PM

Look if this guy comes up and tries something with me he done for, plain and simple. If he attacks me from behind or destroys my property while I'm gone I cannot defend myself. It's as simple as that. I'm not afraid to face him. I told him that as m uch with those quotes of mine that you put up here. i'm afraid that he will stab me in the back. That should be understood. And you are very wrong about turning this into the moderator. This guy posted this in a thread and nobody, but me, found it offensive. The people that read this forum must not let this stuff happen. the moderator can only delete the post or ban the guy. This behavior must not be torlerated. Yet again according to you and others I am the bad guy for pointing this out.

Vince
Old 05-15-2005, 06:38 PM

What's it like being nuts? Do you even know you're nuts? Do you sit there thinking about how [censored] weird and psycho you are?
Old 05-15-2005, 06:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
What's it like being nuts? Do you even know you're nuts? Do you sit there thinking about how [censored] weird and psycho you are?

[/ QUOTE ]

i feel like i'm thinking these exact questions everytime i read his drivel.

look vince, i'm not saying you're the bad guy...i'm saying you're not all together there. that's all. good luck to you, i feel you need it more than most.
Old 05-15-2005, 07:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL. I couldn't help but laugh at this one, only because it's true. I don't know you (Vince), but from your posts you do seem off. Plus, I love how you make sure to respond to EVERY post (probably this one included) that are about you. It just makes you look that much more crazy/pathetic/etc.
Old 05-15-2005, 08:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
This behavior must not be torlerated. Yet again according to you and others I am the bad guy for pointing this out.

[/ QUOTE ]

What are we supposed to do about it, Vince? Just report it to the moderator yourself and move on.

Damn, I remember a time when you posted things I wanted to read. What happened?

Regards,

T