Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Other Topics > Politics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-14-2005, 10:29 PM

Default Re: Eugenic Eugene

"both are semites. Pretty much genetically similar. "

Semitic simply refers to the languages they speak. Trying to compare and contrast cultural behaviour based on genes, race, blood or what have you is a fool's errand.
Old 05-14-2005, 11:55 PM

Default Re: Eugenic Eugene

Trying to compare and contrast cultural behaviour based on genes, race, blood or what have you is a fool's errand.

I agree 100%. It was Cyrus who brought up genetics, not me.
Old 05-15-2005, 01:26 AM

Default Re: This land is no one\'s land

[ QUOTE ]
"Hitler rendered Europe Judenfrei for all intents and purpose...."
[Expelling hundreds of thousands of people from their homes, keeping millions under occupation to steal their land and water, and murdering thousands more....] "It's called self-defense...."

[/ QUOTE ]
Both the events described above were "called self-defense" by those determined to pervert the concept beyond meaning.

The Zionist "process of expropriation and removal of the poor" (Herzl) or "Zionist colonization ... carried out in defiance of the will of the native population" (Jabotinsky) or the wish of making Palestine "as Jewish as Engalnd is English" (Weizman) was never a form of self-defense but the "morally dubious" (Benny Morris) project of conquest and displacement. Zionist sympathizer Winston Churchill wrote in 1919 that Zionists "take it for granted that the local population will be cleared out to suit their convenience." Thanks to the support of fellow racists in the U.S., they still do.
Old 05-15-2005, 12:20 PM

Default Re: This land is no one\'s land

"Hitler rendered Europe Judenfrei for all intents and purpose, and most Europeans have been indoctrinated to see Jews as evil."

"It's called self-defense and you're damned right it's noble."

Every single statement quoted here is absurd; Europe is not "Judenfrei" to all extents and purposes, your implication that my post is motivated by a hatred of Jews that has somehow been conditioned in all Europeans is almost as offensive as it is stupid, and expelling an entire population from their homes is clearly not legitimate self defence. You post extremely well on most matters, and I say this depsite the fact that I rarely agree with you, but to be completely frank you seem to completely lose it when it comes to Israel/Palestine.