Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-11-2005, 01:49 AM

Default I got an email from Pay-Pro

"Urgent - Please Contact the Credit Team at Pay-Pro Regarding Your Account"

We have been unable to contact you at the phone number you provided when signing up and need to speak to you in order to validate your account. blah blah blah...

So I called, gave them my reasons. I guess its because I flipped too many Party accounts (about 3-4) in the last 6 months. I just recently opened a new one for the "unmentionable." Should I be worried? OMGNOESSSS, INTERNET POKER IS RIGGEDDD!!!!!!111
Old 05-11-2005, 10:53 AM

Default Re: I got an email from Pay-Pro

this is a routine e-mail, especially if someone in your family also has an account, when poker people worry like this makes me think their not telling the whole story.
Old 05-12-2005, 01:33 AM

LOL, I'm not really being serious at the end. Just a little history, I staked someone with my own info for the first account and then I made an account for myself after closing that account. I ended up closing that account to play on Empire for the "unmentionable" and then reopened another for a reload and now I'm trying to get the "unmentionable" there. I guess I didn't really take the "6 months" advice and this is how things turned out. I dont't think the "unmentionable" worked out, so should I just close this after about 6 months and reopen it again in another 6 months?
Old 05-12-2005, 01:48 AM

Just wondering? Are the bonus's worth more to you than the actual play of the game? Somehow the game seems lost on so many people here. It's all about rakeback and bonus's. I know, I'm like a broken record. And, yes, I do like the occassional reload bonus. But, come on people, these and rakeback are just small side benefits. It's about the game !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]
Old 05-12-2005, 01:52 AM

unmentionables can be around 1BB/100 per table. thats alot of scraps if youre a multitabler. if you do the real unmentionables then its like 3BB/100 or something ridiculous like that.