Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 05-11-2005, 11:58 PM

Default Re: \"NO RAISE, NO FUTURE!!!!\"

who's J.A.?
Old 05-12-2005, 10:13 AM

At Foxwoods during one of their daily tourneys, there was a somewhat middle eastern looking guy who was generally being a bit loud and obnoxious seemingly to get people thinking about him more than their cards.

Guy next to me says to the middle eastern guy “So, you blow up any buildings lately?”

The middle eastern guy freaked, saying he was Israeli, had relatives blown up by a car bomb yada yada, went to other tables to tell people about it, and basically would not shut up about it. Hours later after the tournament is over I’m waiting for an Act I and there he is still talking about it.
Old 05-12-2005, 11:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]
At Foxwoods during one of their daily tourneys, there was a somewhat middle eastern looking guy who was generally being a bit loud and obnoxious seemingly to get people thinking about him more than their cards.

Guy next to me says to the middle eastern guy “So, you blow up any buildings lately?”

The middle eastern guy freaked, saying he was Israeli, had relatives blown up by a car bomb yada yada, went to other tables to tell people about it, and basically would not shut up about it. Hours later after the tournament is over I’m waiting for an Act I and there he is still talking about it.

[/ QUOTE ]

This isn't funny in the least. Nor is it even a good story.

My how this thread has declined.
Old 05-12-2005, 02:58 PM

It was funny as hell when it happened.
Old 05-12-2005, 07:54 PM

Well that is pretty offensive whether or not you are middle-eastern. Not to mention the americans that die in terrorist attacks.
Old 05-12-2005, 09:26 PM

Used this line on a guy last night who raised everything, and flamed out after half an hour:

"You're like a monkey throwing feces. Eventually you'll hit something."
Old 05-12-2005, 09:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I would still be upset/talking about it too if I was him. That's extremely offensive, and like a couple others have said, it's really not all that original, creative, or funny.
Old 05-13-2005, 09:28 AM

If the guy wanted to be the center of attention, the guy did h im a favor....
Old 05-20-2005, 10:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If this is where my longest thread is heading, I'd prefer it die without further bumpage.
Closed Thread