Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-11-2005, 03:51 PM

Default River Belle Trustworthy site?

Has anyone had problems with cashing out from River Belle Poker? I requested a cash out 6 days ago. 3 days later they wanted a copy of my passport and an utility bill. I sent those and I am still waiting for my money to appear on my Neteller account. On their website is stated that Neteller is the fastest way to cash out and it should take only 0-24hrs...right... If you have any experiences from them, good or bad, let me know. Thanks.
Old 05-11-2005, 03:54 PM

Default Re: River Belle Trustworthy site?

i can comment that they are owned by one of the largest supergroups on the internet. therefore, you will have zero problems with them from a cashout standpoint. also, once you have faxed the documents on this first one, subsequent cashouts will be faster than 90% of all prima rooms.
Old 05-11-2005, 04:10 PM

Default Re: River Belle Trustworthy site?

My experience with any Prima site concerning ID is first off to ask them before your cashout if they want ID. If they do, then send it in and pester them to confirm they received it and all is in order.

When I didn't do these two things I ended up with long delays as they stated they emailed me for info, but I never received the requests. Or after emailing in the ID they claimed they never got it, or it was unreadable. When they say it's unreadable, I never seemed to get a new request informing me of this.

Therefore, it's important with these guys to always get confirmation that ID is needed, ID has been received, and ID is legible.

Once that is accomplished, it takes another 3 days to get cash in to hit Neteller on average, depending on if its a weekend or not.