Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-11-2005, 04:17 AM

Default Re: ONLINE POKER IS 100% RIGGED

pity da foo

Default Stop replying to these posts.

At least 90% of the people who write these things are idiots or just bored members who just write these things to get kicks from all of the responses flaming them. If we just didnt respond to these stupid threads maybe people would stop making them.

Not Lee Harvy Oswald. Kennedy didnt want to go along with the illuminati ideas of going to war so they had one of their own put in. Thats why Bush & kerry are both skulls & bones. Underground society for illuminati. Oh by the way , I hear their are 280 million people in america. ONly 13 yale students go through skulls & bones every year. Bush, Kerry & bush senior all belong.
Old 05-11-2005, 04:21 AM

Default Re: Stop replying to these posts.

I can figure out if you people are that dammm dumb & nieve or are working for there cause. Im amazed at the response here. I could walk up to anyone in person thats played online & they all have since enough to know that its rigged. But here, wow, your people are really trying to defend them. I can guess it maybe because none of you are acutally good enough to win in live play either, so you dont know the differene. lol
Old 05-11-2005, 04:22 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Ill be in tunica ms. this weekend if any one of you want to come play me. Ill pay you double what you win from me.

[/ QUOTE ]

Awesome!!
I will SOOOOO take you up on this offer (I live in Memphis).
Let me know where and when and I'll try to make it if nothing important comes up.

(hey trout - I can recognize a +EV opportunity when I see one!!!)

Oswald killed Kennedy with a magic bullet. This was all revealed by the black president before earth was hit by a meteor.

[ QUOTE ]
My name is Gabe, maybe you see me on the WSOP, Im a professional cash player thats sick of the mafia run online poker business. If you could show me any evidence or ANYONE thats ever made money from online poker, Ill show you ocean front property in Nebraska

[/ QUOTE ]

Alright; I probably shouldn't be doing this, but I suppose this is a good time for at least the abridged version of my story (I was hoping to wait until I become a successfull 5/10 SH player). I have not invested 1 cent into my bankroll, ever. I won $3.60 in a freeroll at Royal Vegas last October. With that $3.60 I worked my way up the nano-levels and built my roll up to 300.00 by Febuary of this year playing .05/.10; then .10/.20; then .25/.50 levels. Since then, I moved to Eurobet where I have been a consistant winning player at .5/1 (small sample size; ~30k hands) having taken 4 shots now at 1/2. Each time I've taken a bad hit at 1/2 I have always managed to build my roll back up at .5/1 to go back up to 1/2 (between 5-600.00). Granted, this has all been playing LHE. I think you are maybe talking only about NLHE? If so, maybe you should then qualify your claim against online poker as pertaining only to NLHE?

My point: Online poker has been nothing but good for me; a 100% return (not really a return since there was no investment, but it's late and I can't think of a better word). Just showing you what you asked for.
Old 05-11-2005, 04:30 AM

JR, You can go to full tilt & ask anyone at the site who I am at the big limits. They all know me. I started with $250 there & turned to 50K in 4 weeks playing 2 4 NL, 5 10 NL & some limit games. Also a wsop seat, I did this to prove that new accounts could win. Now i cant even win a hand there. You can win for a while, but youll eventually lose. Im just telling you the truth. Oh , by the way i had more points that anyone at the site. I played 3 tables at once for 10 -12 hrs a day.
Old 05-11-2005, 04:30 AM

Default Re: Stop replying to these posts.

[ QUOTE ]
I can figure out if you people are that dammm dumb & nieve...

[/ QUOTE ]

Seriously, that's the fourth post you've done that.

Spell it with me.
N-A-I-V-E

Yes, there you go, now slowly.
Na-ive

Very nice, all together now
Naive.

Congratulations. At least you learned something today.
Old 05-11-2005, 04:32 AM

Great, ILL be at the horseshoe playing 10 20 Or 20 40 if they have it. My name is Gabe, Ill will send you my email if you wish. we can meet.