Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > One-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-09-2005, 12:37 PM

Default Re: Somebody tell me im not INSANE (WHAT THE FUC*K)

[ QUOTE ]
THANK YOU EASTBAY, YOU ARE THE MAN. Finally someone actually makes a good supportive post... my gosh ITS A MIRACLE.

thats exactly the type of responses I was looking for in the first place.

[/ QUOTE ]

read his post again...this is the second best response you have received.
Old 05-09-2005, 12:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
seeing as I just started playing them and I'm 9 for 14 ITM with 5 first places... I'll go to Anger Management, come back, and then continue to rape you and your friends on party

[/ QUOTE ]

I wonder if you're even aware how and why this post is so funny. If you realize it, and were just joking, then good one. If not...

[ QUOTE ]

Your complete lack of understanding about this game astounds me, and inspires me all at the same time.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 05-09-2005, 12:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Party Poker No-Limit Hold'em Tourney, Big Blind is t50 (8 handed) converter

Hero (t665)
UTG (t505)
UTG+1 (t850)
MP1 (t1925)
MP2 (t640)
CO (t1035)
Button (t770)
SB (t3610)

Preflop: Hero is BB with Q[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], Q[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img].
<font color="#666666">2 folds</font>, <font color="#CC3333">MP1 raises to t200</font>, <font color="#666666">4 folds</font>, MP1 calls t465.

Flop: (t740) 9[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], 7[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], 3[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>

Turn: (t740) 8[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>

River: (t740) T[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>

Final Pot: t740
FA.G MC VILLAN WINS POT WITH ACE JACK

A FEW HANDS LATER, DIFFERENT $215
ahhh good old party... I'm cashing out almost all of assests... FU.CK THAT SH&gt;IT

[/ QUOTE ]

He assumed you were a desperate short stack with a flush draw. Meanwhile he has ace high with a longshot straight draw. If he figured you for top or 2nd pair putting him on the draw, he would still have to assume his ace and jack are live and are 6 good outs, maybe more if he had hearts. He has your chip stack covered three times over, and who knows maybe he was 6-tabling in a gambling mood and decided to go for it.
Old 05-09-2005, 01:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]

you are just angry and if you can't learn to cope with it, you should give up poker. I'm being serious.

[/ QUOTE ]

And never post a bad beat story again, or we will stop reading your shiznizzle all together.

Andre
Old 05-09-2005, 01:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Hero doesn't care because hero has the bankroll to play this level, and at least knows he's a winner at the next level with over 1k games with a strong ROI. Right?

eastbay

[/ QUOTE ]

Comedic plutonium.
Old 05-09-2005, 02:04 PM

Wow. This is embaressing. That was me in the hand. When I put chips into the pot it's like I'm putting my babies in the pot. I've got to protect those babies! I thought you were either on a flush draw with the King of clubs and Jack of clubs or you had AA. I'm ahead of 1 hand and have outs against the other. I was 50/50 to make the straight - either you make it or you don't. Plus, I'm fairly new to the $215s and I can't have these guys pushing me around. Hope this helps. Oh and by the way I lost those chips 3 hands later when I value called allin preflop with 33 versus KK. Oh well, I hope this helps.
Old 05-09-2005, 02:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Wow. This is embaressing. That was me in the hand. When I put chips into the pot it's like I'm putting my babies in the pot. I've got to protect those babies! I thought you were either on a flush draw with the King of clubs and Jack of clubs or you had AA. I'm ahead of 1 hand and have outs against the other. I was 50/50 to make the straight - either you make it or you don't. Plus, I'm fairly new to the $215s and I can't have these guys pushing me around. Hope this helps. Oh and by the way I lost those chips 3 hands later when I value called allin preflop with 33 versus KK. Oh well, I hope this helps.

[/ QUOTE ]

Whats your sn on party poker again? I forget?
Old 05-09-2005, 02:16 PM

I'm not sure I want to give you my SN on party. You might follow me around and take all my $ and then taunt me afterwards. That would suck.
Old 05-09-2005, 02:18 PM

It's "fifty9"... but wait your probably just trying to be sarcastic and funny...feeble attempt. TOAD
Old 05-09-2005, 02:45 PM

You must be kidding. Right? If not, when exactly were you 50/50 to make the straight?