Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Micro-Limits
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-05-2005, 02:49 PM

Default Re: Contradictions in SSHE?

[ QUOTE ]
You strayed from SSH preflop when you called a raise with middle suited connectors from the SB. SSH would have had you call this from the BB for one bet since you had 4 people in the pot already; but not the SB, further out of position and for a bet and a half.

[/ QUOTE ]

Would you call with 87s in this situation? I love having suited connectors in raised multiway pots. I would rather have 87s than AQo here.
Old 05-05-2005, 03:23 PM

Hi grjr,
I might have made that call like the OP did, but I play in the high 20s VPIP at .5/1, looser then most good players - and I call more raises than most good players too. I'm at 31 VPIP at 1/2 but with only 600 hands there so far (and 7BB/100, so I was getting good cards.) I would definately call there with AQo, which SSH says is good in a loose game. (SSH tight chart says call with AK, but not AQ.)
Old 05-05-2005, 03:27 PM

You're my kind of guy Tom. Us loose players have to stick together around here....all two of us. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 05-05-2005, 04:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You're my kind of guy Tom. Us loose players have to stick together around here....all two of us. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

All two who admit to it that is. Me? Well, I, uh, I haven't set up Pokertracker yet, and I, uh ...
Old 05-05-2005, 08:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You strayed from SSH preflop when you called a raise with middle suited connectors from the SB. SSH would have had you call this from the BB for one bet since you had 4 people in the pot already; but not the SB, further out of position and for a bet and a half.

[/ QUOTE ]

Would you call with 87s in this situation? I love having suited connectors in raised multiway pots. I would rather have 87s than AQo here.

[/ QUOTE ]
[img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Old 05-05-2005, 08:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know about your 87s > AQo statement but I have no problem with this pre-flop call here.