Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-03-2005, 02:55 AM

Default Re: craziest place you\'ve ever urinated

I didn't do this but a friend did,
We were at a party at some girls house that we didn't like.
So I told him to piss on something in the bathroom, he went in opened the cabinet and found a huuugee bottle of listerine. Like texa's mickey size....Gallons...Needless to say he was able to take off the top and stick his whole dick in the bottle and fill it up. (ps- Apparantly Listerine will burn you dick)

The color stayed relatively the same, and I doubt they will ever know....and I bet they are still using it.
Old 05-03-2005, 02:59 AM

Well, it doesn't quite beat when she says "Someone's peeing on me," and he just says "Naw, that's just a leak in the ceiling."
Old 05-03-2005, 03:13 AM

After an drunken evening spent in The District of Iowa, a few friends and I decided to drive to Hardee's to pick up something to eat. I had to piss so bad, I couldn't wait. I thought that I had plenty of time to wait for the food and then take a piss, but (at least what I think I remember) it took so damn long for the food. I thought to go behind the place at first, but I thought about the drive-thru area being nearby, so I didn't want any customers to see it. So, I had the bright idea to piss next to the side of the drive-thru window, where I could of been easily seen. I managed to take the healthy piss unseen by the employees, in just enough time to hop in the car, and have them give us our meal.

I also pissed on the side of one of the bars in my college town as a cop was passing by, he shined his light down the alley to find me. He got me out of there, and had me come over to his car. He asked me what I was doing, and why I was out at the bars (because I was only 19 at the time, and its 20 to be at the bars, and of course 21 to drink). Well, to put a long story short, he was distracted for a moment, and I was able to shuffle around my Fake ID so he couldn't get at it. He let me go, with no ticket, and wished me good luck on my finals in the upcoming week.
Old 05-03-2005, 03:24 AM

This isn't urination, but if I used that I wouldn't have a funny story. The house that my 2 roommates and I share has only one bathroom. One of my roommates girlfriends was in the shower. My other roommate comes home and has to take a [censored]. He holds it for a while then says his stomach is hurting and he has to lay down. He lays down says [censored] it grabs some TP and goes to [censored] in our back yard.

SGS
Old 05-03-2005, 03:32 AM

I'm curious what percentage of 2+2ers would have taken the [censored] with the girl in the shower.
Old 05-03-2005, 03:36 AM

There's only one way to find out....

SGS
Old 05-03-2005, 03:37 AM

On the front lawn of outside a Federal Post Office building. As I pulled my zipper up and began to walk away, two freakin' bike cops stopped me and gave me a ticket. Ended up being the most expensive piss of my life.
Old 05-03-2005, 04:57 AM

yah, I'm super proud...

for a prize, how about a [censored] airbag thru the brain....that seems appropriate.

RB
Old 05-03-2005, 06:38 AM

all over random bathrooms while hammered, other than that all over some poor saps 4 wheeler at a secluded swimming hole location in rural ny... i feel sorry for them on the ride home [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]... i wasnt very considerate when i was younger.
Old 05-03-2005, 07:32 AM

As an undergraduate at Yale, quite a few times when I was the right combination of drunk and angry at the world I urinated through the mail slot of a certain secret society (think the people who made Joshua Jackson a very sad little boy in The Sculls only much, much lamer and owning a window-less, stone building).

Oh, and for good measure, the only time I was ever in West Virginia I got ticketed for public urniation on a deserted road at 10PM because according to the cop "If a young kid came by it you wouldn't want them to see that."