Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-02-2005, 01:18 AM

Default Re: Change in Games Grid VFP Program

I guess I'm done at that site then. At least until they get some games with average pots larger then 3bb. The bonus was great, but I'm suprised they lowered it this soon. I wonder what will happen to the traffic there. I was getting about 20hrs per week. The games are so incredibly tight, and the signup bonus clears so very slow, that even with the 1.5 sb per hour I just don't think it's worth it. It would be a great deal on a site with average games though. It would be worth playing 6/12 though, if the bonus cleared much faster at that limit plus the $9 an hour from the fpp.
Old 05-02-2005, 01:21 AM

Default Re: 6/12 at GG

The current avg pot size for the 6/12 game is under $24. One 6/12 game running. I hope these guys eventually do some advertising.
Old 05-02-2005, 01:25 AM

Early tonite they had 6 $3-6 games going and 5 $2-4's a couple of $1-2 and 4-5 NLHE games.Place dies at nite .
Old 05-02-2005, 01:33 AM

Yeah I know they have a decent number of games. They've had 4-6 3/6 games most nights lately. I just wonder how many they will have in 2 weeks after people like myself that were playing despite the ultra tightness stop playing. The very fact that I would not play there despite what should still be a good bonus system shows how tight the games are. I would prefer to play in decent games at other sites with a rakeback or bonus instead of hoping my 3/6 game at gg will have an avg pot size of more than $15. The last night that I checked 4 of the 6 games were below $15.
Old 05-02-2005, 01:26 AM

I think you hit it on the head. They need to aggressively market this thing. Right now it's just the same group of players for the most part playing right now. At least from the 2/4 games I've played in.