Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Hold'em
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-26-2005, 02:20 AM

Default IS something fishy here?

Both villains are LAG retards.

Party Poker 3/6 Hold'em (9 handed) converter

Preflop: Hero is UTG+1 with 5[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img].
UTG calls, Hero calls, MP1 calls, MP2 calls, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, <font color="#CC3333">CO raises</font>, <font color="#666666">3 folds</font>, UTG calls, Hero calls, MP1 calls, MP2 calls.

Flop: (11.33 SB) Q[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], Q[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], J[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(5 players)</font>
UTG checks, Hero checks, MP1 checks, MP2 checks, CO checks.

Turn: (5.66 BB) A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(5 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">UTG bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, MP1 folds, MP2 folds, <font color="#CC3333">CO 3-bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">UTG caps</font>, Hero folds, CO folds.

Final Pot: 14.66 BB
Old 04-26-2005, 02:21 AM

Default Re: IS something fishy here?

I'm folding 100% of the time on this turn when the LAG checks behind on the flop.
Old 04-26-2005, 02:26 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm folding 100% of the time on this turn when the LAG checks behind on the flop.

[/ QUOTE ]

What about CO's 3-bet/fold line?
Old 04-26-2005, 02:27 AM

I can't blame you for folding, even against idiots
Old 04-26-2005, 02:28 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

not quite sure what you're asking. first I thought you were implying collusion. now I think you're just saying he clearly didnt check behind with a monster because he folded. he's just stupid. I doubt you folded the best hand
Old 04-26-2005, 02:31 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

are you suggestion collusion? not quite sure what you're asking. if it's about collusion, I highly doubt it, but it can't hurt to report it

[/ QUOTE ]

I hate conspiracy theories, but CO's line is beyond mere retardation IMO. Just wanted to hear some other opinions before I started pointing fingers.
Old 04-26-2005, 02:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I honestly didn't see it when I 1st looked at the HH. If this type of play only happened in this hand then I wouldn't think about it much. If they were doing stuff like it on a semi-consistant basis then I would alert Party for sure.
Old 04-26-2005, 02:37 AM

I occasionally see LAGs play it up like that, so no, I don't think it's collusion. I think they once in a blue moon see a guy fold to a 3-bet, so they try it out. In a superlag night, I actually got a LAG to fold to that exact situation in a bluff.
Old 04-26-2005, 02:38 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

are you suggestion collusion? not quite sure what you're asking. if it's about collusion, I highly doubt it, but it can't hurt to report it

[/ QUOTE ]

I hate conspiracy theories, but CO's line is beyond mere retardation IMO. Just wanted to hear some other opinions before I started pointing fingers.

[/ QUOTE ]

ok that's what I thought at first but wasn't sure. first of all they're both LAG's. that makes it possible. also, it takes a true retard to be THAT bad at cheating.

but it can't hurt to report them. I'm like 98% sure they won't prove anything other than the fact that these guys are what make the games good. if it'll help you sleep better at night knowing you weren't cheated out of the pot and possibly others by them, then I say go for it. alerts@whateverpartyskin.com and send them the hand history
Old 04-26-2005, 03:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

not quite sure what you're asking. first I thought you were implying collusion. now I think you're just saying he clearly didnt check behind with a monster because he folded. he's just stupid. I doubt you folded the best hand

[/ QUOTE ]

Speaking of conspiracy theories, is this the real stheif09?