Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-25-2005, 06:25 PM

Default Re: poker cheating -25k a month

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
The second "It's" should not be capitalized.

[/ QUOTE ]

You're post critizing someone else's spelling or grammar does not itself contain a spelling or grammar error - play fair! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Criticizing. Nit fest 2005.
Old 04-25-2005, 06:25 PM

it's too bad it's not only available for the next 48 hours. i don't even want to bother if everyone else is getting in too...
Old 04-25-2005, 06:26 PM

Well, my buddy and I are officially douche bags...we got $60 bones together and bought the scumbag's crap, here is a link: hopefully it still works: http://glazendownloads.com/1749832ag...rn+to+Merchant

It's a .zip with a .pdf and a word doc. It's completely worthless [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img], and best of all, he doesn't really tell you how to see your opponents hole cards...

Have fun, and flame away.
Old 04-25-2005, 06:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

There was only one "It's" in the sentence and it should not hhave been capitalized.
Old 04-25-2005, 06:40 PM

HI. I just saw your product. I would be interested in buying it. Now how know why I lose : I play every suited hand, but when I get my flush, most of the people can see I have a flush! So how does the payment method occure?

Oh... a few more question :

1- Why would you put a program that will stop you from making money ( as now everyone will do that)
2- Why would you care to sell a 60 $ thingy when you make 25 K a month.
3- How can you take 2 print screen at the same time? Smell like photoshop.
4- Who the hell play 83o
5-Why would you put soo much effort in this?

Thanx

P.S. Your full of [censored] and I hope you die.
Old 04-25-2005, 06:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Well that’s it my friend. Just remember that winning online is all about attitude!

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for the link. It was funny stuff.
Old 04-25-2005, 06:43 PM

from the site...

Terms of Use - Disclaimer

Terms of Use

Important:
These terms of use govern your use of this site which is provided by Cheat-at-poker.com. By accessing this site, you are indicating your acknowledgment and acceptance of these terms of use. These terms of use are subject to change by our company at any time in its discretion. Your use of this site after such changes are implemented consitutes your acknowledgment and acceptance of the changes. Therefore we kindly ask you to consult these terms of use regularly.

Use of this site
While we try to include accurate information on the site, we're not promising you it's accurate. In fact, we're not promising you anything except fun and entertainment. So if you use stuff on the site, you're using it at your own risk. We assume no liability or responsibility for errors or omissions on the site.
You assume total responsibility and risk for your use of the site and the internet. Cheat-at-poker.com provides the site and related information "as is" and does not make any express or implied warranties, representations or endorsements whatsoever (including without limitation warranties of title or noninfringement, or the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose) with regard to the service, any merchandise information or service provided through the service or on the internet generally, and Cheat-at-poker.com shall not be liable for any cost or damage arising either directly or indirectly from any such transaction.
It is solely your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness and usefulness of all opinions, advice, services, merchandise and other information provided through the service or on the internet generally.
Cheat-at-poker.com does not warrant that the service will be uninterrupted or error-free or that defects in the service will be corrected.

Limitation of Liability
In no event will cheat-at-poker.com be liable for

1. any incidental, consequential, or indirect damages (including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, business interruption, loss of programs or information, and the like) arising out of the use of or inability to use the service, or any information, or transactions provided on the service, or downloaded from the service, or any delay of such information or service, even if Cheat-at-poker.com or its authorized representatives have been advised of the possibility of such damages, or
2. any claim attributable to errors, omissions, or other inaccuracies in the service and/or materials or information downloaded through the service. Because some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, the above limitation may not apply to you. In such states, allgoto.com liability is limited to the greatest extent permitted by law.

Indemnification
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Cheat-at-poker.com, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers and any third party information providers to Cheat-at-poker.com from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from any violation of this Agreement (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing the Service.

Disclaimer
All information products and services by our company are for educational and informational purposes only. Use caution and seek the advice of qualified professionals. Check with your accountant, lawyer or professional advisor, before acting on this information or any information products.
Always do your own due diligence when it comes to making business decisions. Always have your own qualified professionals verify any information products that have been provided by us. You agree that our company, its owners and publishers are not responsible for the success or failure of your or your company's efforts in relation to any information product presented by our company.

Earnings Disclaimer
Every effort has been made to accurately represent the information, the products and their potential.
There is however NO guarantee that you will earn any money using our information, products, techniques and ideas in these materials. Nowhere on our site should any information to be interpreted as a promise or guarantee of earnings. Earning potential is entirely dependent on the person using our information, products, strategies, ideas and techniques.

External Links
In order to provide visitors with greater value, some of our pages may provide links to various third party websites. In no case is subscriber information or 'cookies' provided to the third party sites.
However, keep in mind that many sites do attempt to capture visitor information when you browse those sites. Once you leave our site, we are not able to alert you should another site attempt to gather information from your browser.
External links are provided as a service to our visitors and are to be accessed at the visitor's own risk. Cheat-at-poker.com makes no warranties about the content, completeness or accuracy of such external links.

Refund Policy
In order to redeem the money back guarantee a minimum of thirty days must have elpased since the purchase date and time of request for refund
Old 04-25-2005, 06:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You're post critizing someone else's spelling or grammar does not itself contain a spelling or grammar error - play fair! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Your
Old 04-25-2005, 06:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I took a quick look at his "images" of the table. A $25 pot on the flop at a 10/20 table between UTG and MP. Lesson one from Fraud 101, "If you're going to post a fake image, at least get the stupid thing right."

[/ QUOTE ]

yup
Old 04-25-2005, 06:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Well, my buddy and I are officially douche bags...we got $60 bones together and bought the scumbag's crap, here is a link: hopefully it still works: http://glazendownloads.com/1749832ag...rn+to+Merchant

It's a .zip with a .pdf and a word doc. It's completely worthless [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img], and best of all, he doesn't really tell you how to see your opponents hole cards...

Have fun, and flame away.

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm sorry that you had to buy that. Like they say though, if it sounds too good to be true....