Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: I have dunked/can dunk a basketball:
True 14 15.22%
False 78 84.78%
Voters: 92. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-24-2005, 12:18 PM

Default Re: Moral dilemna

If this were someone closer to you than just some girl you ocassionally talk to I'd delete it. It's not, so send it to all of us.
Old 04-24-2005, 12:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Clearly this is a read and don't tell her you read them situation.

[/ QUOTE ]

Finally someone says the right answer.
Old 04-24-2005, 12:39 PM

There is no way you aren't looking at these emails first.

I don't care who the chick is, you are reading them. Especially if she is hot and there is a chance for nudity.

But let's think about this...why not look? It's not like she is really going to know if you did or not and long term I doubt she will really care either.

What's the worst thing that is gonna be in here? Some nude pics or perhaps a sex tape. First those really aren't that big of a deal - how many of these have you seen in your life - millions! Plus if you don't want to have stuff like this get out then don't do them. This is the golden rule. I don't care if you are married to the person. If you don't want stuff like this seen by others then don't film/photograph it. It's really that simple.

The only other really bad thing is it will say something really personal about some VD she has or something like this. While this sucks, I highly doubt this will make a difference either. [censored] happens and usually it happened b/c of a mistake or accident. Again, not a big deal.

It is probably just some hate mail saying the chick is a biatch, is a slut and clubs baby seals. BFD.

Read the thing, see what it is and move on. There is really nothing in there that is gonna be that big of a deal. And if you are lucky you will know if this chick is worth pursuing.
Old 04-24-2005, 12:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Just to clarify a few things :

- It's highly unlikely I will ever hook up with this girl.
- It did cross my mind at the time that it might just be a bitchy mail, but her alarm seemed to indicate something along the lines of topless pics. Maybe a vid.

[/ QUOTE ]

if this is your freind, you proably should accept her wishes and delete the emails. of course, topless pics are pretty damn harmless... just one little peek?
Old 04-24-2005, 03:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I think I'd lean toward being a mensch and deleting them and forever wondering what their contents were.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's what you'd want to do, but you'd look. Everyone would look.
Old 04-24-2005, 03:38 PM

If she was smart, she would have e-mailed you with the subject - DON'T READ PREVIOUS E-MAIL! VIRUS!.

Or she would have called you.

as it is, I probably would have woken up checked my e-mail, liked the naked pics I got, sent her some back.

-AA
Old 04-24-2005, 03:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
as it is, I probably would have woken up checked my e-mail, liked the naked pics I got, sent her some back.

-AA

[/ QUOTE ]

Geez. I've laughed out loud to two responses in this thread.
Old 04-24-2005, 04:09 PM

Read it, don't tell her. If it somehow gets out that you did read it, say you checked your email before seeing her message on your phone.

This is especially believeable because it is hotmail and you use MSN. Anytime you sign into MSN it shows that you got a new email, so its not unreasonable that you checked it.

If you say it enough times, you might even believe that's what happened yourself.
Old 04-24-2005, 04:13 PM

i don't get it. What's the dilemna? Why wouldn't you read it?
Old 04-24-2005, 04:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Read it, don't tell her. If it somehow gets out that you did read it, say you checked your email before seeing her message on your phone.

This is especially believeable because it is hotmail and you use MSN. Anytime you sign into MSN it shows that you got a new email, so its not unreasonable that you checked it.

If you say it enough times, you might even believe that's what happened yourself.

[/ QUOTE ]

"Tell a lie loud enough and long enough and people will believe it." ---Adolf Hitler.